PDA

View Full Version : *****April 3rd OT Thread******

DaCan23
04-03-2006, 01:00 PM
So I've been away for most of the past 2 weeks or so.... did I miss anything good??

Was in FL/Sarasota for a while.... the area is outta control compared to when I left in Fall 1999.... development & housing prices are super insanse...

Was in Gulfport Miss & Alabama Beach area... Biloxi is still devastated, looked like Katrina just hit a month ago, Gulfport airport was a sight to remember, half the airport was toasted and being rebuilt, other half which is about to fall down makes you feel like they just built a crappy temp structure.

Had a brand new flood damaged Jeep Liberty for the week, now I know why my pops hates them, what a POS, I wonder if any Liberty owner actually test drove it before buying, it's sooo squirelly, accel sucks, w/ AC on sucks even worse... not very comfortable... oh and we discovered after driving to Bama 110 miles where we were staying we had NO license plate and didnt get pulled over during the 5 days.... and the washer fluid hose was disconnected in the firewall area so had to DIY that and buy some fluid... Undercarriage gave away that it was a flood victim.