PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the market for 535 5 speed here?

Misha
03-28-2006, 09:22 PM
I have a '91 535i 5 speed. It is White on Perfect Black interior. Has 200k miles but looks fantastic. As you all know it is a rare model so if someone have been searching for a nice one contact me: misha@bimmer-motorsports.com
$3500
Michael

Robin-535im
03-28-2006, 09:36 PM
I have a '91 535i 5 speed. It is White on Perfect Black interior. Has 200k miles but looks fantastic. As you all know it is a rare model so if someone have been searching for a nice one contact me: misha@bimmer-motorsports.com
$3500
Michael

First Gordon... now you.!! Throwing in the towel on us? What else do you have your eye on?

Alexlind123
03-28-2006, 09:48 PM
Thats a great deal. 200k is nothing on the m30.

Leo_Straight6
03-29-2006, 12:59 AM
Judging by the price.... you're not located in Aus?

angrypancake
03-29-2006, 07:20 AM
california i believe.

Dash01
03-29-2006, 09:38 AM
PM sent yesterday.

Misha
05-09-2006, 06:01 PM
I got more pics up.. http://bimmer-motorsports.com/white535i5.html

synchros on 3rd gear starting to go. gonna let it go cheap.
I am in LosAngeles, California

Michael

Gayle
05-09-2006, 06:11 PM
I am always happy when an e34 stays alive, but I wish you were parting this out. I want the wood surround for the shift. That is what mine is supposed to look like and instead it is a walnut looking grain that doesn't match the rest of the wood. At least now I know what it is supposed to look like.

genphreak
05-09-2006, 07:18 PM
I am always happy when an e34 stays alive, but I wish you were parting this out. I want the wood surround for the shift. That is what mine is supposed to look like and instead it is a walnut looking grain that doesn't match the rest of the wood. At least now I know what it is supposed to look like. .Mine has no wood, it is all black. I love the black. I wish the lights lit up black against the black backgrounds with black writing
accross them when they were selected.

Seriously Gayle, have you considered this? I know the US market loves wooden inserts, but its so much racier inside the car without. Sorry I don't know if it is possible to untrim the dash once it is modified or comes liek taht standard... but being woodless is a real nice place to be too.

Gayle
05-09-2006, 07:39 PM
Mine has no wood, it is all black. I love the black. I wish the lights lit up black against the black backgrounds with black writing
accross them when they were selected.

Seriously Gayle, have you considered this? I know the US market loves wooden inserts, but its so much racier inside the car without. Sorry I don't know if it is possible to untrim the dash once it is modified or comes liek taht standard... but being woodless is a real nice place to be too.

Well, I actually like the wood trim all except the piece that doesn't match. Now I am inspired to try to get one that matches. My interior is gray but the dash is black. Tomorrow I will scope it out and see how I think black would look there.

Misha
05-10-2006, 09:41 PM
I am selling the car so if you want i can trade trims with you, bring 6pack of Becks and you got the deal.
I am in Hollywood.

Michael
'01 400hp Wolf