PDA

View Full Version : ::.. Anyone use EAP4parts?

632 Regal
03-27-2006, 08:08 PM
looks like they threw in the towel, just going through bookmarks to see what rotors are goin for these days.

SRR2
03-27-2006, 08:18 PM
I was looking for them a couple of weeks ago. Pffffffffft. Their domain is parked.

However, weren't they Black Forest at one time? Or am I thinking of someone else? It looks like Black Forest has come back to life.

tnt525i
03-28-2006, 05:45 PM
i was also looking for them a while ago, looking for rotors also lol
decided on some brembo cross drilled ones on ebay

genphreak
03-28-2006, 08:23 PM
i was also looking for them a while ago, looking for rotors also lol decided on some brembo cross drilled ones on ebay I used eap4parts for an m30 rebuild- its was very good. Fast, smart and cheap. They went to a new domain (retiring eap4parts.com) but I can't remember what it was (perhaps this one (http://www.blackforestautoparts.com)). They had decided to install a proper shopping cart and so on, but when I last looked it was not up to speed. The new site looked good at the time, but was still lagging the competition in almost every respect. The old site was just that- old, but from it you could tell that they had a good inventory of e34 stuff and knew what they were doing with 'em.

They obviously have little focus on the job as the old domain is off to the hogs even tho it would have been recieving qualified hits. Maybe someone should call 'em and find out if they will make it back on the scene or if they will service e34 owners the way they used to... :) Nick

Cambridge
03-28-2006, 09:27 PM
looks like they threw in the towel, just going through bookmarks to see what rotors are goin for these days.

I found their service fast and reliable. I used them for several orders. They had reasonable prices. Unfortunately, when I received permission to return a part they never sent the money. I kept being told the money is "in the mail". Then, they disapeared and popped up under the new name. After that, I haven't felt like using them again.