PDA

View Full Version : OT: blinged golf carts for florida

ryan roopnarine
03-27-2006, 08:14 AM
there are entire golf communities here where it is permissible to drive golf carts through major roads, and in instances where that is totally impermissible (not many to the ppl that typically live in these arrangements), they have bridges or underpasses built to allow the golf carts to traverse the community. IMHO, most of the places are pretty plasticky and synthetic for "communities", but nobody forces them to live there. here's one dealer that has the mercedes e-class golf cart, the buick lucerne golf cart (&c. &c. look in "florida 1-25" for some of the examples of these. take note of the idiotic rims on all but the most basic of them. my posting this is inspired by the fark.com entry today about them

http://www.golfcardepot.com/Florida.html

DanDombrowski
03-27-2006, 09:15 AM
Oh I hear ya....

I've seen plenty of Benz golf carts in my high school days working in the golf shop at Palm Beach Polo...

Must be a tough job trying to spend all of that money.

Springfield1952
03-27-2006, 10:53 AM
I live in an area where we can drive golf carts and I own an E-Z-Go cart though not all blinged out like the examples on the site. My cart is pretty much the same as photo #122 on the site - same cart and same wheels. I check in on a golf cart forum (oh yes, they do exist!) and some people spend some serious $ on their carts.

Curt.