PDA

View Full Version : Is htis oil any good?

misfortune
03-25-2006, 10:50 PM
I'm a mobile 1 freak, but I'm open to a good deal

http://www.valvoline.com/maxlife/microsite.asp

632 Regal
03-26-2006, 01:02 AM
do the synthetic not the dino stuff, if I could find that stuff id try it for sure! M1 in Michigans goin for 5.49 a qt at wally world these days and they never have enough so I have to make several stops to build up enough stock.

misfortune
03-26-2006, 01:21 AM
do the synthetic not the dino stuff, if I could find that stuff id try it for sure! M1 in Michigans goin for 5.49 a qt at wally world these days and they never have enough so I have to make several stops to build up enough stock.

Is there a regal 632 translator somewhere? I never understand half of your posts. :(

What is the dino stuff?

Didn't I link the synthetic stuff?

angrypancake
03-26-2006, 01:27 AM
dino stuff is the not synthetic stuff.

stuff. stuff? stufffff.... what a stupid word. stuff.

misfortune
03-26-2006, 01:33 AM
dino stuff is the not synthetic stuff.

stuff. stuff? stufffff.... what a stupid word. stuff.

ok.

ryan roopnarine
03-26-2006, 01:36 AM
valvoline is allegedly one of the worst when it comes to redeeming rebates, check bobistheoilguy.com if you don't believe me. i'm a cheap @ss, but once i see that "first 100,000 rebates" disclaimer, i know not to try it with the synthetic, because of the probability of losing a buttload of cash with it. if i were doing it, i'd only try with the conventional.

632 Regal
03-26-2006, 01:58 AM
Dino = Dinosaur oil, synthetic = better.

hope that helps.

Is there a regal 632 translator somewhere? I never understand half of your posts. :(

What is the dino stuff?

Didn't I link the synthetic stuff?

SRR2
03-26-2006, 04:22 AM
I agree. They stiffed me twice on rebates until I wized up. You know who else doesn't pay rebates? Chevron. I've been suckered into Techron rebates three times (yes, I'm a slow learner sometimes) and they haven't paid a single one of them. And before the Greek Chorus starts up with "you didn't fill it our right" etc. Yes, I did.

I had a brief moment thinking I might get two or three of these to put in the lawn tractor, pressure washer and snow blower, but quickly came to my senses after seeing your post. Thanks for slapping sense into my head.