PDA

View Full Version : Hard to believe, I know- but I think I missed something.....

Rigmaster
03-25-2006, 09:32 PM
Seems like the posters location used to show up in every post (if the poster had filled out their location in their profile)- but now it's not there.

I vaguely remember a couple of posts talking about this, and whether it should be removed or not........or maybe I dreamed that.

Just wondering if it was removed on purpose, and if so- why??

I find it VERY useful to know where folks are from.

Bret.

Dave M
03-25-2006, 09:40 PM
I don't recall ever viewing locations in a post (could also be oblivious).

Agreed, it would be handy.

Tahnks again for that streering box bret,

Dave M

SharkmanBMW
03-25-2006, 09:47 PM
Seems like the posters location used to show up in every post (if the poster had filled out their location in their profile)- but now it's not there.

I vaguely remember a couple of posts talking about this, and whether it should be removed or not........or maybe I dreamed that.

Just wondering if it was removed on purpose, and if so- why??

I find it VERY useful to know where folks are from.

Bret.

I don't remember that... but I clicked your name and saw your location in your profile... BTW, I love what you put for your "occupation"!!!

ryan roopnarine
03-25-2006, 09:56 PM
maybe you are thinking of a time when more people had their location info in the signature. looking at the "additional Information" in my cp, the first line is "vehicle info" which is perhaps the most important, and might be the only line that bandwith is used to transfer for every post. i know my occupation and location don't come up anywhere other than on my profile page.