PDA

View Full Version : 6Spd 540iLE FOR SALE

Aussie e34
03-25-2006, 05:03 PM
I have made the very hard decision to sell my pride and joy. thats right the 540iLE is for sale.
ive posted a link to another forum site where i have most of the details and some pictures for you all to browse through if your interested, to save trippl doing things.
but basically the car is now fully finished with all the iLe goodies plus a set smoked and clear indicators, eissenmann racing 83mm twin pipe racing exhaust, racing dynamics strut brace, e39 m5 illuminated 6spd gear knob.
the car is no#16/70 and is techno violet over m cloth alantra seats with the graphite maple eye wood grain.
full service history with a full inspec 2 service having being completed this year. the cars done 126k's and is immaculate.

http://forums.eurocca.net/showthread.php?t=14537

angrypancake
03-25-2006, 05:07 PM
noooooooooooooooooooo :( will you ship to the US ;)

Aussie e34
03-25-2006, 05:27 PM
lol is that only cos the currency conversion gives you a good discount?!

it will be sad day to see it go, but more wise financial decisions wil mean in the near future i can go back and buy another one, or even better fullfill the dream of building a supercharged 540 6spd touring!!!
but for now im looking to buy a house

angrypancake
03-25-2006, 05:34 PM
you should keep tabs with whoever buys it and then get it back after you get that house. good point though property value doesnt depreciate like cars do. good luck with the sale, damn that thing is pretty.

rob101
03-25-2006, 07:17 PM
what is the ball park figure 34k? man i wish i could buy that car!

Aussie e34
03-25-2006, 07:31 PM
it'll be advertised for $36. but as we all know whats advertised and wats settled very rarely meet ;)

ill throw in all the parts i have and the EDK CD's if you fly down and buy it for 35.500.......gotta allow for airfares and fuel for the trip home lol.
(ive been gettng 9lt/100 on the cruises which is awesom for a 4ltr v8)

rob101
03-25-2006, 07:35 PM
Yeah i think my friend that might be interested, he's had alot of bad car shopping experiences lately but he is the market. and he works in the middle of nowhere, but he can make it out to melb. no problem to look at it. so i'll keep in touch

Aussie e34
03-25-2006, 07:45 PM
hehe well i can promise you that this car wil not dissappoint. its had its full inspec 2 service in late jan this year there are no leaks in the engine, the body is almost perfect with only a few stone chips in the bonet and one scratch in the drivers side door about 4mm that im going to buff out with the detail.
the only thing i would say is wrong with the car is that we dont have autobahn's so we cant cruise accross the country side at 200kmh:D:D:D

oh yeah and mark de silva is currently doing a chip for it too, so that should be good for a few more nm torque and a few extra kw

632 Regal
03-25-2006, 08:13 PM
damn nice looking ride, just wish I could see the pictures, dont feel like registering for it tho.

Good luck in the new home!

Aussie e34
03-25-2006, 10:19 PM
do u have to register to see the for sale thread?
bugger sorry guys, ill post up some pics here for you to all browse through. ive also got some inside pics to sho you the setas and trim

rob101
03-25-2006, 10:25 PM
not to see the for sale thread just to see the attached photos thats all

Aussie e34
03-25-2006, 11:04 PM
http://www.jrobbo.com/M5/ShadesOfPurple

here's a link to some photos that were taken a few weeks ago now with a local m5 owner. thes pics dont show my m5 rear bumper as at this stge it was in the shop being sprayed.
but itll give you something to look at untill i get the other pictures up monday or tuesday

Aussie e34
04-20-2006, 05:10 PM
http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=3038504&current_rec=2&used_rec=20&total_rec=28&sort_type=&total_rec=28&sort_type=&make_id=13&model_id=533&state_id=-1&search_distance=25

the price has been dropped down to $30k to match the current market prices.

wingman
04-20-2006, 07:44 PM
Sorry mate but those carsales links just do not work. Like the others I would like to take the car off your hands but like my thread from a while ago showed my wife would murder me. I'm sure you'll find a buyer shortly even though it's at the top of the price range. Good luck.

Aussie e34
04-20-2006, 08:43 PM
sorry about the links, i dont know how else to do them.
if you go to private sales and type in bmw, 540 mine will appear in the top few selections.
thanks for heads up wingman, as for the wife, she should know that women come second when it comes to our bmw's! *jk

Reidal
04-21-2006, 04:41 PM
Lovely car. I'm in Melebourne and I recall the rego plate, so I've noted you in passing.

I'd love to trade up to the 4 litre (especailly one spec'ed like yours).

Good luck with the sale and fingers crossed the money is offered by someone who truly appriciates it.

Regards

Reid

Aussie e34
04-22-2006, 04:00 PM
reidal, where in melb?
eh, just show up with the car one day and when she questions u about the car, go "no honey we have always had this purple beauty, you just must'nt have noticed"

as for the sale ive had a few offers (each well below asking price) and as the car must sell they are all being considered, however the car will not sell to just some idiot off the street. i want to know that it will be looked after....esp being as rare as this.

SC David
04-22-2006, 05:08 PM
Beautiful car. Shame to see it go! Good luck with the sale.