PDA

View Full Version : sent my cheque for the 330 to BMW finance.

SharkmanBMW
03-25-2006, 01:16 PM
I decided to keep it!

The 540 is stored for winter and for sale... the 330 is just too easy to drive... 5spd, new, airbags all over, not as cushy feeling as the 5, but very tight all round.

I debated getting an audi, subaru, VW (not really)
I sat on my ass and did not shop for another car, just kept driving the 330 until it was time that the lease ran out and I had to either give it back, or pay it off.

I decided I did not want to part with it!

Old bimmers are real bimmers, but this is a nice, safe, great performing car.... just not an e34.

When I first got in it and drove home 6 months ago, I thought to myself..." what did I do"??!!
It was smaller, slower, firmer ride, not a 5... but it is more me, I am a better driver with it, slower and safer... the 540 was always cruising at 80mph,
this one feels the speed more realistically so you don't speed without realising so much!

So the 540 is still for sale, now I could use the cash, BMW finance just bent me over!

bahnstormer
03-25-2006, 08:07 PM
boooooo

3 series is for punk kids =[

632 Regal
03-26-2006, 01:23 AM
seems like a low price for that car, if it all whacked up or something?

Traian
03-26-2006, 12:14 PM
You still gonna stick around the board after you sell her? If you like the car that's cool, and I can imagine living in Montreal the 'X' comes in handy. But why not keep the 5 and leave the 3? If you like both cars, doing that will save you paying monthly rates, which will feel real good.