PDA

View Full Version : Fluid questions

BennyM
03-19-2004, 06:32 PM
I can't find the following:
Ventil-sauber
Jectron (is that like techron for injectors?)
CHF 7.1 power steering fluid (mine is low and acting funny)

Where can I get these? BMA's site didn't have any of 'em.

Also, has anyone used the vMax stuff they sell at PepBoys in the cheesy beakers? Someone told me those products made a noticeable difference with his truck. If no one has used them, I think I'll try.

Thanks in advance,
BennyM

BennyM
03-20-2004, 01:40 AM
Ventil-sauber

Also, has anyone used the vMax stuff they sell at PepBoys in the cheesy beakers? Someone told me those products made a noticeable difference with his truck. If no one has used them, I think I'll try.

Thanks in advance,
BennyM

Dick Schneiders
03-20-2004, 07:58 AM
online BMW parts sellers. I am certain that BMA has it as I got it there a few years ago. Also, I believe that Volvo or VW dealers might have it. Also, I did find it at a local parts store - O'Riellys, but it was much more expensive there.

I simply did a search on the internet for CHF - the brand I have is Pentosin. You should come up with several sources.

Ventil-sauber

Thanks in advance,
BennyM

Bill R.
03-20-2004, 10:08 AM
intake valve cleaner, it doesn't work any better than techron valve and combustion chamber cleaner, its just a european name... Jectron is the same company (lubromolly) injector cleaner, I haven't found any of them to work any better than Techron or bg44k.... In fact the only lubromolly product I really like is their copper based antiseize.. If you insist on lubromolly products I'm pretty sure that BMA sells them too if you call them up and ask.. if not almost any small import parts store will have it.

Ventil-sauber

Thanks in advance,
BennyM

BennyM
03-21-2004, 05:04 PM
what about that vMax stuff? I am really curious.