PDA

View Full Version : 1995 E34 User Manual

buzz66
03-19-2006, 12:46 AM
I've had my BMW 525I for 3 months now.
I Live in Vanuatu and I imported my BMW from Japan. It's a 1995 Model 525I.
Today I changed the water pump and thermostat housing, thermostat and Brake Fluid. I must say it was a joy to work on this car. The whole job only took 3 hours.
Anyway when I got the car I didn't get a user manual. I purchased the Bentley Maintenance Manual, But it doesn't tell me about how the operate the car.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the time on the Clock.

Does anyone know where I can download a User manual for this car?
As I already mentioned I have the Service Manual Already!

ChefJRD
03-20-2006, 02:26 PM
I don't remember exactly off the top of my head, but this should at least get you started. Had to set mine this weekend after disconnecting the battery.

Hit the S/R key in the upper-right of the OBC (On-Board Computer) and then use the 1, 10, 100, 1000 keys to change the individual hour and minute digits. Once you have the right time displayed, hit the S/R button again to set it.

Hope that helps, but I was tempted not to respond at first out of sheer envy - it took me waaaaay longer than 3 hours just to replace the water pump when I first got the car!

joshua43214
03-20-2006, 06:15 PM
I don't think you can download a manual unless its bootleg. Just head to the dealer and order one fromthem, they are only a few bucks.