PDA

View Full Version : new Bangleized BMW chased by coppers

SharkmanBMW
03-18-2006, 12:09 PM
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/chasecrash.html

Incantation
03-18-2006, 12:18 PM
funny .. that white pickup looked more like it was racing and trying to out-accelerate more than help the cops

nk530
03-18-2006, 02:57 PM
looked like it was a diesel p/u. at one point you can see a little black smoke out of his tailpipe. he thought he could outrun a bmw!

pbrennan10
03-18-2006, 03:47 PM
he did!

dacoyote
03-18-2006, 03:58 PM
looked like it was a diesel p/u. at one point you can see a little black smoke out of his tailpipe. he thought he could outrun a bmw!

He did.. .big time....

Good thing the cops where closed.. or the woman would have killed him

SharkmanBMW
03-18-2006, 05:25 PM
Winfred's gonna love it!

Alexlind123
03-18-2006, 05:39 PM
The BMW stepped on the brakes next to the white truck. You could see the BMW actually step on the gas and blow by the truck when he saw an opening. I think he might have been able to get down the exit ramp had he been using the horn because the other driver was obviously not paying attention.

Derek A.
03-18-2006, 06:02 PM
The drive of the BMW should have been executed at the time the stop was made. Police should have given the gun to the mother - and let her ****ing shoot him.

genphreak
03-18-2006, 08:45 PM
funny .. that white pickup looked more like it was racing and trying to out-accelerate more than help the copsI wonder if the truckie got booked- vigilante or no vigilante, racing a truck on a public highway- was he skilled enough (let alone licensed) to assist cops and risk others? When the Bimmer jammed around him they almost all crashed behind...

Hmmm- maybe if more people drove super-charged hummers jic they could help snare a felon we'd be rid of the current scourge of criminals.... ROFL

Anyway, one can tell the kid didn't pay attention at school- and he must have completely missed Ronin -unless he was horning and flashing (he was going way too damn fast is all we can tell) or maybe that mum was too busy not watching what was going on in front.

Anyway, all that is besides the point: How many more BMWs do these insurance and tv-news network sponsored videos sell anyway? An hour in a helicopter costs enough on its own, let alone the carnage...

Heh, maybe one day (when I grow up) I can steal (or are they provided complimentarily?) an M-car and be a hero too... ;) I guess one could always hire one anyway. Easier than buying a gun really, and you can choose a car by whichever manufacturer will pay you the most. Speaking of which do they pay much for this or is the revenue all from click-throughs and interviews etc.?

Perhaps the scariest thing from the proliferation of these videos is that once criminals and cannon fodder cannot find causes to fight for, fame and money might start to look like good substitutes...

genphreak
03-18-2006, 09:02 PM
maybe he was just test-driving a new one, was fiddlin with the i-drive, and couldn't figure out how to turn it off...

genphreak
03-18-2006, 09:05 PM
Then again, in this complicated world where choice-fatigue is rife, there's a million and one reasons why he could have been doing that- maybe he was running some gunga, (or any one of a thousand other kinds of drugs), was late for his cousin's funeral (and they'd kill him if he wasn't there to support his bro against one of the rival gangs that would no outnumber them) or maybe he was late for delivering his last pizza... and missed teh right exit from the freeway.

The pizza guys round here all take driver training just to be able to dodge customers walking through the car-park out the front of the local pizza shop...

Rustam
03-18-2006, 09:25 PM
he did!

a truck outrunning bmw m5?

Incantation
03-18-2006, 10:20 PM
he did.. but was the guy in the bmw even giving it gas? nope.. lol

onewhippedpuppy
03-19-2006, 08:39 AM
They should have just chucked him off of the bridge, or let the dog loose on him. Before the cops showed up, I thought that lady was going to pull him out of the car and beat him senseless.

mzarifkar
03-19-2006, 11:08 AM

That was not a m5 buddy

winfred
03-19-2006, 11:58 AM
not a m5 and not a stock dodge cummins, 3rd gen trucks don't smoke like that he probably had atleast a box, **** my old 12 valve goes from 60 to 90 like a bottle rocket which seems strange for a 3 and a half ton barn door, but then it runs outta gear

tdgard
03-19-2006, 12:12 PM
I remember that happening a few months ago. Interviewed that woman and boy was she pissed. She said she was listening to the chase on the radio and knew it was close--just not how close. Guy was a British citizen working in Huston.

E34 530
03-19-2006, 12:23 PM
I remember that happening a few months ago. Interviewed that woman and boy was she pissed. She said she was listening to the chase on the radio and knew it was close--just not how close. Guy was a British citizen working in Huston.

Ditto. She had a baby in the backseat, that's why she was so mad.

sKilled
03-27-2006, 08:13 AM
Oh the carnage...why God WHY?

rps1072
03-27-2006, 08:49 AM
The guy was a British citizen with some "mental instability" problems.
It was an M3.
I was about a mile away--what a f#&king mess.

It was in Texas, so the guy is very lucky that the woman in the car was not armed.