PDA

View Full Version : Valve Covers

TwoWheelJay
03-18-2006, 03:51 AM
I picked up my 525i in overall good and complete condition, except im missing the valvecover. Not the actual valve cover but that other covering thing that goes over the coil packs and whatnot. Does anyone make these aftermarket? or does anyoen make whole valve covers aftermarket four the m50 (non vanos)? I saw an all carbon one on ebay but 300$ was a bit $$$ for me.

dacoyote
03-18-2006, 08:32 AM
I picked up my 525i in overall good and complete condition, except im missing the valvecover. Not the actual valve cover but that other covering thing that goes over the coil packs and whatnot. Does anyone make these aftermarket? or does anyoen make whole valve covers aftermarket four the m50 (non vanos)? I saw an all carbon one on ebay but 300$ was a bit $$$ for me.

PM Rigmaster...

Or he will post here because his ears are burning now... I would assume he has to have some....

Bimmer93
03-21-2006, 05:01 PM
I have a 525i as well with an m50 and I know what covering your talking about and I looked on E-Bay as well, There are quit a few on there and I see one on bid for $26 with one hour left. Maybe you were looking at the acutal valve cover.