PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Area Training Classes Available - Detailing and European Car Repair

Jim E
03-17-2006, 07:34 PM
Renton Technical College is offering two evening classes that may be of interest to the Bimmer community.

'Auto Detailing' covers all aspects of professional auto detailing. Includes: proper washing/prep techniques, understanding paint technology, color sanding, scratch and swirl removal/repair, polishing and buffing tool techniques, paint protection, interior cleaning and protection.
I took this course last fall, and it is very good. The teacher is a retired detailing shop owner. I took three of my cars over the 10 week class. You even get a substantial discount on Meguiar's products.

'European Car Care I' is an introduction to the maintenance and minor repair of European cars. Students diagnose real on car problems; mechanical and electrical, engine performance, tune-up, timeing, fuel injection and carburetors, drive train and suspension. Students can bring their own car made in Europe before 1990.
I am enrolled in this class for the spring quarter.

Renton Technical College - http://www.rtc.edu/
Spring quarter runs from April 10 thru June 29
Each class costs $193.90