PDA

View Full Version : DON'T Forget...The E34 Summer Meet, less than 3 months away!

Jr ///M5
03-13-2006, 07:19 PM
Dig 'em out of the winter blahs, and get ready for the "Biggest E34 Meet in the World"!!!

Spring is coming fast and in less than 3 months we'll be gathered around the pavalion at the park in Schaumburg celebrating our beloved E34's and their owners.

Plan your drive now! Get registered and take a road trip so we can meet each other at the gathering. There may be a caravan coming near you! Jump on and enjoy the fun!

This will be our biggest event ever, you don't want to be left out. Good food, good friends, and a chance to meet people that you normally only type to....

The planning stages are set, now's the time, get your plans together for this event. Let's make some memories. Register here, http://www.bimmer.info/~events/

See you there!!

Jr

https://home.insightbb.com/~england31/Dscn1321.jpg

dacoyote
03-13-2006, 07:23 PM
I will be there...

Scott H
03-13-2006, 07:34 PM
I can be an ******* in person.....not just here on the board!!!!! :D

....... Good food, good friends, and a chance to meet people that you normally only type to...

dacoyote
03-13-2006, 07:50 PM
I can be an ******* in person.....not just here on the board!!!!! :D

I am looking forward to it.... :-)

scott540
03-13-2006, 08:46 PM
I'm planning on it. No excuses this year not to make the 2 1/2 hour drive. Maybe I'll bring a load of parts along for you guys to install. I've got a small coolant leak somewhere and a small oil leak somewhere and some rust on the door bottoms you experts can work out for me.

E34 530
03-13-2006, 08:52 PM
Anyone from the NJ/NY/PA area going that I can meet up with???

winfred
03-13-2006, 09:04 PM
bout the closest ill get is winchester virgina in 2-3 months when i go to pick up my grandads old truck to restore with the diesel beast, that's just too long of a haul for a visit at 900-950 miles

Brandon J
03-14-2006, 12:59 AM

I keep all registration information confidential, but.....I will say that there may be some people registered from NY and along the drive in OH.

dacoyote
03-14-2006, 09:08 AM

I am in Oh right by the lake.... not sure if I am going down south first... I will know when it gets closer

E34 530
03-14-2006, 02:04 PM
I am in Oh right by the lake.... not sure if I am going down south first... I will know when it gets closer

Thanks...just let me know

Brandon J
03-14-2006, 03:22 PM
If you are going to attend, then please do register. It helps a great deal for planning. Thanks.

Jr ///M5
03-15-2006, 07:09 PM
There could be a few Roundel folks there, it's too early to tell if they will do a story on us yet. We have friends in high places working on Satch..keep your fingers crossed.

I owe a bunch of free lunchs now Brandon, what's on the menu???:D

Man, this is gonna be fun!

Jr

Brandon J
03-15-2006, 08:36 PM
There could be a few Roundel folks there, it's too early to tell if they will do a story on us yet. We have friends in high places working on Satch..keep your fingers crossed.

I owe a bunch of free lunchs now Brandon, what's on the menu???:D

Man, this is gonna be fun!

Jr

That is great news!!! The Roundel featuring an article on the e34 meet would be great. Let's hope it gets approved. Definitely not an event to miss.