PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here got MPT for Motorola Razr V3

Kakaire
03-13-2006, 04:32 AM
Hello Folks,

Has anybody here got Mobile Phone Tools for a Motorola Razr V3, and willing to share it? I will be most greatful.

thx.

Kakaire.

wingman
03-13-2006, 04:59 AM
Hello Folks,

Has anybody here got Mobile Phone Tools for a Motorola Razr V3, and willing to share it? I will be most greatful.

thx.

Kakaire.

Yes I've got it! How do I share it?

DanDombrowski
03-13-2006, 08:18 AM
Ooh, I'm interested too!

DanDombrowski
03-13-2006, 08:20 AM
Oh, btw, while I love your sig, its really not safe for work. Now, I'm not telling you to change it, but I personally won't be able to read your threads or replies while I'm at work. Given that my advice means exactly jack squat, this doesn't mean much, but I feel other people with better advice might be in the same boat too.

Again, not telling you to change it, just giving you a heads up.

Tiger
03-13-2006, 08:27 AM
They are cheap on ebay.

KenB
03-13-2006, 10:45 AM
Oh, btw, while I love your sig, its really not safe for work. Now, I'm not telling you to change it, but I personally won't be able to read your threads or replies while I'm at work. Given that my advice means exactly jack squat, this doesn't mean much, but I feel other people with better advice might be in the same boat too.

Again, not telling you to change it, just giving you a heads up.

You can turn off the sigs. Go into the user CP>edit options>thread display options, and uncheck the box "show signatures".

I just found out about this feature and tried it, it works and makes the site safe for work. You can also turn off avatars and attached images so they don't show up either.

Incantation
03-13-2006, 01:59 PM
i have it until tonight. pm if you want it. and slap an OT in front of your thread title, thanks