PDA

View Full Version : OK so my car is doing some scary stuff.

McWatters
03-11-2006, 09:45 PM
Today started off real good. It was a beautiful warm day, i could wear a t-shirt comfortably where yesterday i needed 5 layers. I drive to princess auto as me and a friend are wiring 2 interior neon lights to my car (thats a whole different story, whole thing prolly took 3 hours for 2 lights, however it looks awsome, and its easy to add more now. anyways..

Coming out from princess auto , my car didnt start the first time, second time was real rough, third was alright... Now i start to notice something is wrong, acceleration seems really odd. and my car goes into fits of jumping around as in the whole body of my car jolts when im stoped at a light or in park. I have no idea what could be wrong,,, spark plugs?? o2 sensor????

cheers

J.McWatters

dacoyote
03-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Did you add the lights to your car?? How are they hooked up??

Have you unhooked the lights and see if it changes anything...

McWatters
03-11-2006, 10:23 PM
Naw this happened before we did any light installation,

im postin different thread bout the lights.

cheers

J.McWatters

ryan roopnarine
03-11-2006, 10:24 PM
sounds (to me) like you have loosened up a power or alternator connection beyond a functiona level. fuel pump will do what you describe when the alt/battery is dying. are your headlights working properly? does the starter spin over at the usual speed? are any CCM warnings coming up that wouldn't normally?

McWatters
03-11-2006, 10:29 PM
starter spins over at usual speed, healights are fine, Battery is brand new.:S

cheers

J.McWatters

McWatters
03-11-2006, 11:05 PM
anythoughts?

cheers

J.McWatters

McWatters
03-12-2006, 12:37 PM