PDA

View Full Version : Canadian source for hub centering rings?

Jay 535i
03-10-2006, 02:42 PM
Anybody know where in Canada I can get the hub centering rings to fit E39 wheels to an E34?

If possible, I prefer not to order from the States because I'd have to deal with customs and duty.

nariusb
03-12-2006, 05:27 PM
I'm afraid this is tirerack only item uless you go to Germany.

Anybody know where in Canada I can get the hub centering rings to fit E39 wheels to an E34?

If possible, I prefer not to order from the States because I'd have to deal with customs and duty.

SharkmanBMW
03-12-2006, 05:58 PM
you can check with
http://www.rmr.ca/

they sell wheels for all kinds of cars, (BBS, OZ) - they certainly have access to them.

Tirerack can't be the only people selling them!
you can get plastic or alu.

Qube
03-12-2006, 07:38 PM
If it comes from the States and you can get whoever is sending them to either:

A. lower the posted value
B. mark it as a WARRANTY ITEM, no commercial value

...then you're in the clear! Unfortunately TireRack uses UPS to Canada so not only will you get taxes but very high brokerage fees as well.

Incantation
03-12-2006, 09:43 PM
have you got a national tire wholesale out there? if not i can buy you some in vancouver and send them to you..

Jay 535i
03-13-2006, 03:42 PM
have you got a national tire wholesale out there? if not i can buy you some in vancouver and send them to you..

What's a "national tire wholesale" exactly? If it's the name of a place, I've never heard of it.

nariusb
03-13-2006, 06:26 PM
What's a "national tire wholesale" exactly? If it's the name of a place, I've never heard of it.
http://www.nationaltirewholesale.com/location.asp

Erwin8r
03-13-2006, 07:12 PM

Jay, PM me--I'll get them for you and just mail thjem to you... I paid $15 for the last set (no shipping charges). I think that post to Canada will be like $5 or so...