PDA

View Full Version : Is the Clio v6 as cool as I think it must be?

Martin in Bellevue
03-17-2004, 09:51 PM
http://www.renault.com/img/produits/clio_V6.jpg

http://www.renault.com/gb/produits/clio_V6.htm

Clio V6
Dedicated to motoring passion and driving pleasure
Clio V6 vital statistics

Clio V6 is an exclusive sports model carrying the Renault Sport Badge. With a two-seat layout and a V6 engine transversally installed in the mid-rear position, Clio V6 combines pleasure of use, efficiency and unusually high performance.

Clio V6 features a unique flowing, sporty design. Its front end has adopted the styling of the latest-generation Clio. Clio V6 sports a chrome-finished double exhaust pipe and new titanium grey side scoops.

Inside, the car is equipped with leather seats and a leather-bound steering wheel as well as an aluminium-finish gear lever knob and pedals. The most demanding enthusiasts can also custom-tailor their Clio V6 through the Renault Sport personalization programme.

The V6 3.0 24V engine delivers 255bhp. The 6-speed gearbox has been specially developed for improved response and acceleration. The chassis is the first to be developed with Michelin Pilot Sport tyres, designed for optimum transfer of power and directional stability under all road conditions.

For driving pleasure with maximum safety, Clio V6 benefits from Renault's proven expertise in the domain of active safety and occupant protection. It is equipped with a full range of safety features: ABS, xenon headlamps, head/thorax side airbags, twin adaptive front airbags, etc.

Clio V6 is assembled at the Dieppe, France site.

Cars of passion

Designed for connoisseurs of unique vehicles with assertive characters, Renault's sporting range draws on the technical mastery and experience acquired by Renault Sport at the highest level of motor sport competition. Clio V6 and Mégane Renault Sport are illustrations of this expertise.

I kinda miss my Fiero v6 4speed from college days. My midlife car will prolly be an '88 fiero gt with a v8 Archie comversion.