To Scott H. 'nuff said.

Bill R.
03-04-2006, 02:07 AM
backpockets for that spanking from Ed later on today

To Scott H. 'nuff said.

Scott H
03-04-2006, 02:30 AM
To Scott H. 'nuff said.

Don't tell Ed I said this, but I have a feeling he's always wanted to spank one of us. I think I'll beef up the protection with 1/16" plating just in case he decides to get frisky :(

backpockets for that spanking from Ed later on today

ArtemLepilov
03-04-2006, 02:35 AM
Happy b-day yo :)

We should give you a free part of some sort for the E34 :D

-Artem

Paul in NZ
03-04-2006, 02:39 AM
Happy Birthday Scott!

angrypancake
03-04-2006, 02:40 AM
Don't tell Ed I said this, but I have a feeling he's always wanted to spank one of us. I think I'll beef up the protection with 1/16" plating just in case he decides to get frisky :(

when i was little and my mom went to spank me i had hidden a small piece of plywood in my pants. it was awesome until she told my dad :(

Scott H
03-04-2006, 02:47 AM
Yeah, like I need more car parts around the house.... ;)

Actually the one piece my wagon is missing is the friggin tow hook cover for the rear bumper. I ordered up a new one from the dealer while I was getting a bunch of other stuff ($5 part from dealer), and the one they gave me doesn't have tabs to hold the damn thing in on the topside........it's the same p/n that ETK shows......go figure! Let me know if the car you pick up has one.....I'll paypal you the shipping costs if you accept paypal....I'm in no hurry.

Have fun stripping that thing. It's a great way to learn how each system comes apart so that when it comes time to work on your own car, you are not breaking things....

Happy b-day yo :)

We should give you a free part of some sort for the E34 :D

-Artem

ArtemLepilov
03-04-2006, 03:01 AM
That was exactly what i was thinking.. I will actually probably end up pulling the engine one of the days on my own car and doing the bottom end completely - its been leaking like a b*tch --> looks like im doing the oil pan gasket, will prolly end up taking the entire front suspension off that car and replace mine with it.. I want to lower it while doing the whole tihng so i may just hold off on the front of the car yet... I got the shocks (ones in my car = good) but i got no springs :(

Now we WILL ship you the part you wanted.. should be lke $2 for shipping or something. If we find it on the car :)

-Artem

angrypancake
03-04-2006, 03:05 AM
That was exactly what i was thinking.. I will actually probably end up pulling the engine one of the days and doing the bottom end completely - its been leaking like a b*tch

He means his car, not our parts car :)

Jr ///M5
03-04-2006, 07:28 AM
UPS, USPS, Airborne, and Fed Ex....they said, that after you get the steering wheel, they promised not to hold your shipments anymore. They finally got bored of watching you go to the front door, or your mailbox, expecting to find your package and then dancing all over the place because your package wasn't there.:D So now you can expect speedy service like the rest of America gets.....actually, I think your neighbor is involved too...:D :D

We want to get a video of Ed giving you that spanking, gee, I hope he hasn't had a bad day at the dealer...;)

Happy Birthday ol' man, 29 was a good year...

Cheers,

Jr

Gayle
03-04-2006, 08:13 AM
Here is your first installment of smiles. :D :D :D :D (Never knew there was a limit of 4 per message before).

Scott H
03-04-2006, 10:48 AM
I am starting to figure on 3 strikes per year, and this would be #3. I've learned my lesson and stopped ponying up for overnights now. I'm never going to choose to have something overnighted ever again.

I heard Ed's been having good days at the dealer and that the ENTIRE bill will be picked up by him ;) We'll see if he's all talk or just hot air.

29 was a good year.....now we just gotta finish paying for it. Qube is buying a house and planning a wedding right now.....what a long ride he's strapped in for :p Glad it's not me!

UPS, USPS, Airborne, and Fed Ex....they said, that after you get the steering wheel, they promised not to hold your shipments anymore. They finally got bored of watching you go to the front door, or your mailbox, expecting to find your package and then dancing all over the place because your package wasn't there.:D So now you can expect speedy service like the rest of America gets.....actually, I think your neighbor is involved too...

We want to get a video of Ed giving you that spanking, gee, I hope he hasn't had a bad day at the dealer...;)

Happy Birthday ol' man, 29 was a good year...

Cheers,

Jr