PDA

View Full Version : wanted: e34 cd changer

wolfpack
02-26-2006, 04:09 PM
Anyone parting out an E34 with the 6-disc Alpine changer? I'll buy a working one. Cheapest repair I can get done on my busted one is around $160.

athflying79
02-26-2006, 04:39 PM
I have one but can't confirm that it works. When I bought my car the PO had just replaced the battery and so the radio wanted the radio code. Pulled the head unit out to get the serial number and the tag on the back had fallen off. He claims it was working before the battery swap.

I had a spare CD player that I popped in the dash and removed the changer. If you are willing to take a chance, you can have it for the cost of shipping. Once you get her, plug it in..if it works send me another $50...if it doesn't work, then at worst you are out $10.

Hope that makes sense and is reasonable.

ProZak
02-26-2006, 06:14 PM
Anyone parting out an E34 with the 6-disc Alpine changer? I'll buy a working one. Cheapest repair I can get done on my busted one is around $160.

I have one that I know works fine; replaced with Alpine iPod head unit, and now it's just taking up room in the trunk. $125.00 plus shipping, your money back if it doesn't work.

-Zak-

wolfpack
02-26-2006, 06:16 PM
I have one that I know works fine; replaced with Alpine iPod head unit, and now it's just taking up room in the trunk. $125.00 plus shipping, your money back if it doesn't work.

-Zak-

Guess I should've said PM me. That way we keep the bartering out of the main forum. I'll check PM's and PM reply to those who PM me.

Thanks guys.

wolfpack

wolfpack
02-26-2006, 07:48 PM
I have one but can't confirm that it works. When I bought my car the PO had just replaced the battery and so the radio wanted the radio code. Pulled the head unit out to get the serial number and the tag on the back had fallen off. He claims it was working before the battery swap.

I had a spare CD player that I popped in the dash and removed the changer. If you are willing to take a chance, you can have it for the cost of shipping. Once you get her, plug it in..if it works send me another $50...if it doesn't work, then at worst you are out $10.

Hope that makes sense and is reasonable.

PM'ed you.

ProZak
02-26-2006, 08:08 PM
*rofl* Yeah, PM would have worked better, sorry. :)

Kalevera
02-26-2006, 08:30 PM
Check the 'bay...They're not that expensive on there...

best, whit