PDA

View Full Version : A OBC radio question...

CharlesAFerg
02-24-2006, 08:51 PM
I have followed the instructions from the manual to change the radio treble and bass, but the + and - keys don't seem to work, is there some other way to change the numbers? I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong or if the buttons are just old and don't work...
Thanks
-Charles

wingman
02-25-2006, 03:42 AM
Can you post a pic of your radio please. I've got a, '89 525i but I have sliders for the treble/bass. Mine is the 'anti-theft' style. Where R U Charles? Wack some info in your profile. We aren't prying but it helps us to help you if we know where U R.

CharlesAFerg
02-25-2006, 06:08 PM
Profile has been edited!

Hm, I have a little button in the middle and then a btton above and below each with a + or - on it...

Heres the best pic I could find on the net of the left side of it... I will get a picture loaded in a bit...
http://home.comcast.net/~fongman1/bmwsitepics/instrument-cluster-repair/leftradiopanelremoval.jpg

Rus
02-26-2006, 12:13 AM
Pressing the center button should allow you to move through the bass/treble/fader/balance adjustments. Pressing + or - should change the settings. Pressing and holding the Mode (center button) button will eventually reset all settings to default. If your +/- don't have any affect, you may be facing an internal fault in the head unit. Hope this helps.