PDA

View Full Version : Rear Center Vent Cold vs Hot

DaCan23
02-22-2006, 01:32 PM
Read a post and it reminded me about the rear center vent. My passengers 2 weeks ago said it was just cold air. I had all 3 zones on, and the heat on. Why would only this vent be sending out cold air?

Havent had time to investigate.....

Also my rear passengers seatbelt receptacle is busted...... another no time to look into..... not often I have peeps in da back.....

dacoyote
02-22-2006, 01:34 PM
Read a post and it reminded me about the rear center vent. My passengers 2 weeks ago said it was just cold air. I had all 3 zones on, and the heat on. Why would only this vent be sending out cold air?

Havent had time to investigate.....

Also my rear passengers seatbelt receptacle is busted...... another no time to look into..... not often I have peeps in da back.....

I wanta say that it's by design.....

dacoyote
02-22-2006, 01:37 PM
I wanta say that it's by design.....

http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?p=126926#poststop

http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=17366

:-)

632 Regal
02-22-2006, 01:39 PM
damn right...lol

dacoyote
02-22-2006, 01:39 PM
damn right...lol

Righter then Rush every day...

DaCan23
02-22-2006, 01:45 PM
Sahweet... thanks... I dont know if I ever saw that post.... but the one w/ color is very nifty & handy... good thing I dont have to fix anything there...

People over 500 posts are exempt from the "Use the search mandation"

Plus if the search was truly "utilized" how would our post counts ever make progress....

dacoyote
02-22-2006, 01:46 PM
Sahweet... thanks... I dont know if I ever saw that post.... but the one w/ color is very nifty & handy... good thing I dont have to fix anything there...

People over 500 posts are exempt from the "Use the search mandation"

Plus if the search was truly "utilized" how would our post counts ever make progress....

hummm... ask Jeff how many of his posts could be answered by a search..... :-)

DaCan23
02-22-2006, 01:50 PM
91 or 1% ? ........ or is it the other way around..... IDK I just come here every day to check the swap meet hoping someone will start selling some faux bling.....

hummm... ask Jeff how many of his posts could be answered by a search..... :-)

dacoyote
02-22-2006, 01:57 PM
91 or 1% ? ........ or is it the other way around..... IDK I just come here every day to check the swap meet hoping someone will start selling some faux bling.....

I could... that would be fun..... I would be sick if any of it sold however...