PDA

View Full Version : 3-4-2006 Chicagoland Pre-picnic Meet at Prarie Rock

Bimmer Nut Ed
02-21-2006, 02:16 PM
3/4/2006 6PM Prarie Rock, Schaumburg IL

This is the unofficial Chicago Land pre-meet beer drinking fest at our "regular" watering hole, meeting place, called the Prarie Rock. PM me for any aditional info you might need. Be there or be sqyare!

Lets get a list of attendees from the board.

#1 Bimmer Nut Ed - will be there

Phatty5BMW
02-24-2006, 09:06 PM

This is the unofficial Chicago Land pre-meet beer drinking fest at our "regular" watering hole, meeting place, called the Prarie Rock. PM me for any aditional info you might need. Be there or be sqyare!

If I get to leave a little bit earlier than I did last time and get home earlier than 5am then ya for sure ill be there!!!!

#2 Phatty5BMW - Will be there :)

Bimmer Nut Ed
02-27-2006, 12:55 PM
I know Scott and Paul P. will be there. Will certainly hear some good Mardi Gras stories from Paul. Can't wait.

Any other takers for Sat. Brandon you said you could make it this weekend, right.

Brandon J
02-27-2006, 02:24 PM
I most likely will be there. Hmm, I heard it is someone's birthday on Sat....someone with a Wagon Hybrid;)

Scott H
03-01-2006, 03:40 PM
I'm not big on celebrating b-days but Jill is. I just told her we will have to do something Fri or Sun.

Brandon J
03-01-2006, 03:43 PM
I'm not big on celebrating b-days but Jill is. I just told her we will have to do something Fri or Sun.

I'm sure she is real happy about this. lol

Phatty5BMW
03-01-2006, 10:28 PM
Hey sorry guys, I don't think I can pull this one again. I will do everything in my power to show up but I dont think its going to happen. I need tires and brakes and of course need some money for that. too bad this wasn't in a month, I am starting up one of my old jobs again making double the pay of what I am now!!!! I think I ought to save up some cash flow and get me some tires and get the bimmer prepped up a lil for the chicago meet. Till then guys get wasted and drink a fat vanilla ale for me, weird tastin beer. Oh Ed, we WILL arm wrestle again, you got lucky last time.

Pat