PDA

View Full Version : Cool test, How observant are you?! really fun and easy!

SharkmanBMW
02-17-2006, 01:45 PM
I hope you have speakers.... Brace yourself!:

Check this one out...it took me a while ! I was able to find 2
before I gave up .. Hint - look at the town. Let me know how
many you find!

There are two pictures identical to each other, you have to find
three differences.
If you can find three differences, then you are part of an elite
group of individuals.
This has been tested on 8000 people, and only 19 people out of 8000
found the three
differences.
There is no trick, all three differences exist. Try it!!
click on the link

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

dacoyote
02-17-2006, 01:47 PM
I found all 3... it was easy stuff..

BASEBALL248
02-17-2006, 01:50 PM
I only found 2...before I was distracted.

632 Regal
02-17-2006, 01:51 PM
Sal says "I get it now"

Alexlind123
02-17-2006, 03:49 PM
I sitll cant find the differences... :(

pbrennan10
02-17-2006, 03:54 PM
that picture is actually a time machine to 1999

Jay 535i
02-17-2006, 03:57 PM
This thread is a time machine to 1999.

Beez540
02-17-2006, 04:49 PM
and what's all this about the end of the world computer crash coming Jan. 1st?!?!

Blitzkrieg Bob
02-17-2006, 06:21 PM
I sent the link around the office and waited...then heard a a series of yells and now I think someone crapped themselves.

632 Regal
02-17-2006, 06:25 PM
hahaha!
I sent the link around the office and waited...then heard a a series of yells and now I think someone crapped themselves.

mattyb
02-17-2006, 06:39 PM
Damn!!! i always fall for that ****

mattyb
02-17-2006, 06:40 PM
christ! warning for phil sanderson do not look at this mate!

Jr ///M5
02-17-2006, 08:28 PM
The first time this trick was shown, I fell for it hook, line and sinker...Only it was a table and chairs and a picture on the wall, with flowers on the table. Of course I had the volume all the way up with my nose about 12" from the screen when the damn thing almost blowed out my eardrums, I think I **** myself, then my ****in' heart stopped beating. I would have loved to throttle the sonofabitch that played that trick on the board.
I remember an older member wrote back thanking them for the trip to the hospital, because it almost gave them a coronary.

Yeah, it's all fun and games till someone gets their eye poked out...
You guys forget there is a lot of older members here and their hearts can't take that kind of ****.

digitaldragon03
02-17-2006, 10:05 PM
Come on guys. Anything that requires you to concentrate on the computer screen and turn up your speakers i would be wary of.

632 Regal
02-17-2006, 11:56 PM
Exactly! clue being look at picture....turn on sound real loud...LOL still made me skip a beat.
Come on guys. Anything that requires you to concentrate on the computer screen and turn up your speakers i would be wary of.

SharkmanBMW
02-18-2006, 10:09 AM
LOL still made me skip a beat.

kinda like how your chickens feel in their last moments!!!
lol

kyleN20
02-18-2006, 10:49 AM
i was farting, then that phyco showed up, and i **** myself, great, btw i dident find any:(

peterllo
02-22-2006, 10:18 AM
Make that 20.......

DaCan23
02-22-2006, 11:20 AM
I found 4 and now I cant hear anymore as I have nice Bose headphones at work and the volume level is set pretty high.....

dacoyote
02-22-2006, 11:37 AM
I found 4 and now I cant hear anymore as I have nice Bose headphones at work and the volume level is set pretty high.....

LOL

DaCan23
02-22-2006, 12:05 PM
My head is still ringing.... someone wanna 2nd the motion to suspend Sharkman for 7-10 days for actions detremental to our health? hahahahhha JK

dacoyote
02-22-2006, 12:48 PM
My head is still ringing.... someone wanna 2nd the motion to suspend Sharkman for 7-10 days for actions detremental to our health? hahahahhha JK

I feel your pain....

I run a sound board a couple times a week.. about 3 weeks ago.. had the headphones on trying to find where a line noise was (so turned up all the way) and the dude playing the synth turns it on and starts playing full blast....

sound sounded like **** that night because I couldn't hear well enough to mix it on the fly (everything is done live)

SharkmanBMW
02-22-2006, 12:49 PM

I made it clear you needed speakers... that should be all the tipoff you need!
I also read what the other posters say before I click a link...! :p

for those of you who are real brave... go here... http://www3.sympatico.ca/sharkmanedw/ and download "thankgoditsonlyajoke"

.exe that makes it look like everything is being deleted off your computer... scary as hell, but just a joke! send that to your friends and scare the crap out of them!

dacoyote
02-22-2006, 01:08 PM

for those of you who are real brave... go here... http://www3.sympatico.ca/sharkmanedw/ and download "thankgoditsonlyajoke"

.exe that makes it look like everything is being deleted off your computer... scary as hell, but just a joke! send that to your friends and scare the crap out of them!

/me is going to run this on the sandbox first... :-)

SharkmanBMW
02-22-2006, 01:20 PM
sandbox????
I have that on my Palm Treo 650 uninstaller program, but what r u talking about?!

dacoyote
02-22-2006, 01:27 PM
sandbox????
I have that on my Palm Treo 650 uninstaller program, but what r u talking about?!

sandbox
n. 1. (also `sandbox, the') Common term for the R&D department at many software and computer companies (where hackers in commercial environments are likely to be found). Half-derisive, but reflects the truth that research is a form of creative play. Compare {playpen}. 2. Syn. {link farm}

DaCan23
02-22-2006, 01:47 PM
Comparable to my term for the tech startups during the boom.... after I was visiting a friend at Sapient.... I said their company was like a young adult version of Romper Room...... Who remembers that show??????

sandbox
n. 1. (also `sandbox, the') Common term for the R&D department at many software and computer companies (where hackers in commercial environments are likely to be found). Half-derisive, but reflects the truth that research is a form of creative play. Compare {playpen}. 2. Syn. {link farm}

SharkmanBMW
02-22-2006, 01:51 PM
Comparable to my term for the tech startups during the boom.... after I was visiting a friend at Sapient.... I said their company was like a young adult version of Romper Room...... Who remembers that show??????

and I see....

dacoyote
02-22-2006, 01:54 PM

Never watched it... however perfect phrase... I am going to have to use it...

DaCan23
02-22-2006, 01:55 PM
Be sure to send me a nickel every time you do or I'll have Harvey Birdman knockin at your door.....

My middle school art teacher... or elementary... was the host of that show at some point....

Never watched it... however perfect phrase... I am going to have to use it...

BASEBALL248
02-22-2006, 02:00 PM
Wasn't the host of Romper Room (the dark haired lady) the same woman who was the Beaver's (a.k.a. Jerry Mathers of Leave it to the Beaver fame) elementary school teacher?

...Hey June...how's the Beaver today...

dacoyote
02-22-2006, 02:03 PM
.... Harvey Birdman ....

Funny show... not as good as some of the other stuff on Adults Swim... Moral Oral I think is going to be funny..

DaCan23
02-22-2006, 02:20 PM
Morel Oral is outrageous... it's boarderline unacceptable for TV... the Crack episode and the Urine ones were sooo funny...

But they've put a lot of crap on A/S lately.... Squidbillies sucks, Boondocks is junk, although the Oprah epsiode was ok, but its tooo stereotypical.... Perfect Hair sucks.... 12 oz Mouse is the worst show ever....

Those shows are so bad they make Tom Goes to the Mayor look like an academy award winner.... Some Tom episodes are ok, others arent so great.

The new ATHF episodes have been pretty good, 4/5 stars maybe, though almost all prior ones were gold.

I'm really awaiting the new Venture Brothers in June... every episode was great.

Funny show... not as good as some of the other stuff on Adults Swim... Moral Oral I think is going to be funny..

dacoyote
02-22-2006, 03:16 PM
Morel Oral is outrageous... it's boarderline unacceptable for TV... the Crack episode and the Urine ones were sooo funny...

Yeah... I need to add it to my tivo

KB535i
02-23-2006, 03:05 AM
just woke up the wife.

FWinNH
02-23-2006, 09:14 AM

When I went to download your file I got a virus warning pop-up from AVG Anti-virus. I'm sure it's a swell joke, but I decided I didn't need to be humored that much... ;)

SharkmanBMW
02-23-2006, 10:59 AM
When I went to download your file I got a virus warning pop-up from AVG Anti-virus. I'm sure it's a swell joke, but I decided I didn't need to be humored that much... ;)

it just makes it look like all your files are being deleted!!
nothing really happens, just need a change of underwear!!!!!!!!

632 Regal
02-23-2006, 11:05 AM
I clicked that a couple years ago here at work and had a freakin bad feeling!
it just makes it look like all your files are being deleted!!
nothing really happens, just need a change of underwear!!!!!!!!