PDA

View Full Version : Opions needed on MAJOR mods and upgrades!

loftygoals
02-17-2006, 11:04 AM
I picked up a 1994 525i a few months ago for a song. I’ve been using it as a daily driver. To my surprise I’ve fallen head over heels for this car.

I’ve decided I want more out of this car. I really should dump this 525i and get a 540i, but I really like the M50TU. (Yes, I know it will never be a quick car, but that’s not the point.) I would like to turn this green beast into a fun street and light use track car.

I’m going to give my self a budget of around $12k. I shudder when I think about spending $12k on a 12 year old car, but I doubt I could find a new car for $14k that I would like half as much. Besides it isn’t about the value, but rather the fun. I’m hoping to do most of the work myself. It should be an education experience.

Here’s my list of mods that I think I can pull off for the money:

Exterior:

New paint – same color, but the original is fading and separating
DTM style front lip (Cheap from BavAuto)
Eyebrows
525td lower grill extensions
Euro projectors with AE and HID kit
M3 style lip spoiler
M5 style mirrors
Window tinting
Euro projector fogs
Euro clear corners (already have)
Euro bumper trim (already have)

Wheels:

18” M Parallel replicas (I know they are heavy, but they look great)

Drive Train:

UUC Stage II LTW Flywheel and M5 clutch
Stainless steel clutch line
Used LSD (3.46 or 3.64)
Complete SSK from autosolutions.net

Engine:

UUC Pulleys
Custom CAI with heat shield
Dinan Chip (Already have it from my 325i)

Brakes:

Brembo slotted rotors
Pagid Sport pads (Still deciding on pads)
Stainless Steel brake lines

Suspension:

Sachs Performance Suspension kit
Eibach Sway Bars
Cosmo Racing strut tower bar (I know it is cheap, but like I said, it’s cheap)

Interior:

Sport seats
5 point harnesses
New floor mats

So do you think it can be done? Is there any thing you would change?

Thanks for your feedback,
-bj

loftygoals
02-17-2006, 11:09 AM
What if I increased my budget to $15k... could I pull off a turbo? A quick search pulled up this TSI kit on turbo-kits.com: http://www.turbo-kits.com/325_turbo_kits.html. It doesn't say it will work with a 525i, but I don't see why it wouldn't work with a little fabrication.

Thanks again,
-bj

Scott H
02-17-2006, 11:18 AM
and work on one area at a time. leave time and space between each modification to appreciate and learn the effect they've had so that you can determine the next appropriate modification. doing things all at once makes it hard to understand exactly what you changed.

What if I increased my budget to $15k... could I pull off a turbo? A quick search pulled up this TSI kit on turbo-kits.com: http://www.turbo-kits.com/325_turbo_kits.html. It doesn't say it will work with a 525i, but I don't see why it wouldn't work with a little fabrication.

Thanks again,
-bj

loftygoals
02-17-2006, 11:25 AM
and work on one area at a time. leave time and space between each modification to appreciate and learn the effect they've had so that you can determine the next appropriate modification. doing things all at once makes it hard to understand exactly what you changed.

I'm definitely going to do one thing at a time. The wife would never let me pull $15k out of savings to do it all at once. To be honest, I'll probably do the cosmetic stuff first. Only because my wife hates going anywhere in the car because of the ugly fading paint. My whole reason for this car origionally was to keep miles off my 2002 M Coupe.

-bj

Jay 535i
02-17-2006, 12:09 PM

I concur.

Contact Jon K for getting the most out of the 2.5.

Brandon J
02-17-2006, 12:31 PM

I agree too. One thing about doing the cosmetic stuff latter is that the body may suffer from damage while doing the other mods. I would say ditch the turbo and install an S50 or S52 with OBDI conversion. You basically just need the long block and an M3 performance chip. Then do the flywheel/M5 clutch upgrade. Going over 3.46LS diff is too short of gearing. So, 3.46 should be the choice, plus paired with an S50, you won't need a 3.64.

Then do suspension which looks good as listed. Wheels, eh, I do not like the replicas b/c they are heavy. ust look for the e38 used ones. Then the body cosmetic. Instead of a DTM style front lip, look into getting an M5 or M-tech front bumper cover. I know a few people who has had their DTM front lip get cracked as it sat too low, especially with the lowered suspension. I was never a fan of the eyebrows. Don't think they look good on an e34. You might want to look into shadowline for the trim and some side skirts.

Scott H
02-17-2006, 12:31 PM
;)

if you want to go out in a nice car, take hers or the M coupe.....that's what we do.

changing the suspension first will help you feel a bit closer to your M coupe and maybe help you keep it in the garage a bit more.

shocks, springs, sway bars

I'm definitely going to do one thing at a time. The wife would never let me pull $15k out of savings to do it all at once. To be honest, I'll probably do the cosmetic stuff first. Only because my wife hates going anywhere in the car because of the ugly fading paint. My whole reason for this car origionally was to keep miles off my 2002 M Coupe.

-bj

Evan
02-17-2006, 12:33 PM
BJ, the project sounds like a lot of fun... but $12K seems like a lot of money to put into a 525. Look for a 94 or 95 540 with a straight body and good paint. You'll start with 286HP and a $200 D'Sylva chip will add 15-20 HP to that. You'll have heated seats and mirrors and traction control... better brakes.. brake ducts... and so on. Then add a suspension, wheels, and tires... you'll have a monster right there for $9K... you can then add a turbo or supercharger and go nutso ;)

Does anyone agree or disagree with me? I'd like to hear feedback.

Jay 535i
02-17-2006, 12:58 PM
BJ, the project sounds like a lot of fun... but $12K seems like a lot of money to put into a 525. Look for a 94 or 95 540 with a straight body and good paint. You'll start with 286HP and a $200 D'Sylva chip will add 15-20 HP to that. You'll have heated seats and mirrors and traction control... better brakes.. brake ducts... and so on. Then add a suspension, wheels, and tires... you'll have a monster right there for $9K... you can then add a turbo or supercharger and go nutso ;)

I dunno. It depends on how he feels about his current car. He says he loves it and that he got it cheap. So it might be cheaper for him to bring it up to 540-performance levels rather than trade it in for a 540.

From that point on (i.e. going beyond 282bhp) the 2.5 may well be cheaper.

Also, any used E34 is going to come with problems. If he's already sorted his car's problems then I can understand why he doesn't want to start over with a 'new' used car.

loftygoals
02-17-2006, 01:14 PM

Like I said in the initial post, I would make a lot more sense to pickup a 540, but then I don't get as much experience with the some of the upgrades. Besides the 540 weighs quite a bit more than a 525. And I'm looking to dump the stock seats and mirrors. Really for the cost of the project, I should just pickup a M5 and be done with it, but wheres the fun in that?

-bj

loftygoals
02-17-2006, 01:15 PM
;)

if you want to go out in a nice car, take hers or the M coupe.....that's what we do.

changing the suspension first will help you feel a bit closer to your M coupe and maybe help you keep it in the garage a bit more.

shocks, springs, sway bars

I don't like putting miles on the M Coupe and her M3 vert isn't exactly a winter car.

-bj

loftygoals
02-17-2006, 01:22 PM
I agree too. One thing about doing the cosmetic stuff latter is that the body may suffer from damage while doing the other mods. I would say ditch the turbo and install an S50 or S52 with OBDI conversion. You basically just need the long block and an M3 performance chip. Then do the flywheel/M5 clutch upgrade. Going over 3.46LS diff is too short of gearing. So, 3.46 should be the choice, plus paired with an S50, you won't need a 3.64.

Then do suspension which looks good as listed. Wheels, eh, I do not like the replicas b/c they are heavy. ust look for the e38 used ones. Then the body cosmetic. Instead of a DTM style front lip, look into getting an M5 or M-tech front bumper cover. I know a few people who has had their DTM front lip get cracked as it sat too low, especially with the lowered suspension. I was never a fan of the eyebrows. Don't think they look good on an e34. You might want to look into shadowline for the trim and some side skirts.

I really don't think the S50 or S52 conversion is worth the trouble. I would throw a set of S50 cams in my M50 first. A M50 with S50 cams and software puts numbers down that are really close to a stock S50. Besides, how many 525i Turbos have you seen? There's something to be said for uniqueness.

As for the replicas, I'm not set in stone on them. I would certainly be willing to get OEM wheels if the price is right.

When it comes to the cosmetic stuff, I must admit that I'm pretty much copying Incantation. I really like the look of his car. In fact his car is what got me started on all of this.

http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showpost.php?p=129898&postcount=7

-bj

loftygoals
02-17-2006, 01:31 PM
I dunno. It depends on how he feels about his current car. He says he loves it and that he got it cheap. So it might be cheaper for him to bring it up to 540-performance levels rather than trade it in for a 540.

From that point on (i.e. going beyond 282bhp) the 2.5 may well be cheaper.

Also, any used E34 is going to come with problems. If he's already sorted his car's problems then I can understand why he doesn't want to start over with a 'new' used car.

One think I know for sure: replacing a blown M50TU is a hell of a lot cheaper than replacing a M60. And as on forum member has already suggested, an S50 is a drop in replacement for a M50.

-bj

SharkmanBMW
02-17-2006, 01:35 PM
get OEM wheels, if you're willing to spend that kind of scratch (12k), what's a tad more for OEM?!!

Brandon J
02-17-2006, 01:39 PM
I really don't think the S50 or S52 conversion is worth the trouble. I would throw a set of S50 cams in my M50 first. A M50 with S50 cams and software puts numbers down that are really close to a stock S50. Besides, how many 525i Turbos have you seen? There's something to be said for uniqueness.

As for the replicas, I'm not set in stone on them. I would certainly be willing to get OEM wheels if the price is right.

When it comes to the cosmetic stuff, I must admit that I'm pretty much copying Incantation. I really like the look of his car. In fact his car is what got me started on all of this.

http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showpost.php?p=129898&postcount=7

-bj

I have done almost everything imgainable to get power out of the NA M50tu that was in my 525i. I did M3 cams, several custom chips, bigger MAF, larger injectors, lightweight flywheel, 3.46 w/ 40%LS, intake, etc. The better upgrade is to get the S50 b/c of the torque/power band. I did make a lot of power up high, but I had to push it hard. Now an S50 with performance chip would be a very good boost in reliable and trouble free power. There's no replacement for displacement.

If you are looking into bolt-ons, then also look into superchargers. What about AA's supercharger systems.

Good Luck.

Scott H
02-17-2006, 01:57 PM
Do you have snow tires on the M3? It should be a fine drive in winter with a good set of snows.....

My E34 M5 sits in the garage under a cover and my wife's 03 330Ci 5-spd works just fine in winter with proper tires.

If you are really going to copy incantation with angel eyes, crappy fake m-sport mirrors, huge front chin, etc, then I think your wife should have more of an issue with that than a car that has some faded paint. Your priorities are obviously cosmetics.....so I'm out on this one as I think subtle OE swaps are the nicest and anything else makes the car look like garbage.

Also, a random orbit buffer with the right combo of pad and cutting compound can do wonders on marginal paints......at least it will put off a respray for some time.

I don't like putting miles on the M Coupe and her M3 vert isn't exactly a winter car.

-bj

angrypancake
02-17-2006, 02:22 PM
To my surprise I’ve fallen head over heels for this car.

Haven't we all?

Exterior:

Eyebrows
M3 style lip spoiler
M5 style mirrors
Window tinting
Euro projector fogs

Wheels:

Drive Train:

Used LSD (3.46 or 3.64)

Engine:

UUC Pulleys

Brakes:

Brembo slotted rotors

Suspension:

Eibach Sway Bars

Interior:

Sport seats
5 point harnesses
New floor mats

-bj

You should go with the simple things first- you said you already have the clear corners and the euro trim. That may seem like a small start, but it's a nice improvement. From there, tint the windows and get new floor mats. The floor mats are a great small improvement. If I may be so bold to put your list into the order that I would do:

- Clear corners, and tail lights to get rid of the amber.
- Euro Trim
- Lower it, SACHS kit = great choice. Cosmo Racing bar? There are always some RD bars, and I know I've seen a few made by Sparco for sale here and there. As much as you can, don't go cheap. A little extra once is much better than cheap three times.
- Angel eyes are your call. I'm on the fence about them.
- Tint windows
- Floor mats. Simple, but makes the interior look much cleaner.
- As opposed to a dtm lip, which imo is pretty sweet, check out the m-tech package, if you can find it. Also, over on bf.c right now they're having a group buy for a Racing Dynamics front lip add on, for something like $125.
- Brakes sound good, ss brake lines aren't they for race car drivers?
- 18" m-pars sound good, but you have a green car. Check out some 18" style 5's. That would be badass.
- After that then all the engine stuff, because while in the process of doing your smaller mods you can think it over and decide what would be your best bet, be-it swapping in another engine and blowing that? Or blowing the one you've got.
- If you go with an engine swap, perfect time for paint.

Then enter it into the virtual car show.

loftygoals
02-17-2006, 02:31 PM
Do you have snow tires on the M3? It should be a fine drive in winter with a good set of snows.....

My E34 M5 sits in the garage under a cover and my wife's 03 330Ci 5-spd works just fine in winter with proper tires.

Nope still have summers on it. I know winter tires would make a big diffence, but salt doesn't agree with convertible tops either. The real solution is picking up a set of winter tires and a hard top.

If you are really going to copy incantation with angel eyes, crappy fake m-sport mirrors, huge front chin, etc, then I think your wife should have more of an issue with that than a car that has some faded paint. Your priorities are obviously cosmetics.....so I'm out on this one as I think subtle OE swaps are the nicest and anything else makes the car look like garbage.

I kind of like the front end. I think M5 front end and M5 mirror just says I want an M five, but can't get one.

-bj

loftygoals
02-17-2006, 02:35 PM
ss brake lines aren't they for race car drivers?

I just figured with everything else, I might as well replace them. The entire set only cost $100. Besides, I have read that they can really improve pedal feel.

-bj

Scott H
02-17-2006, 02:58 PM
intermediate lines on the rear trailing arms. A complete set of SS lines should come with them, and not replaceing them defeats the whole purpose.

Slotted rotors don't do anything but chew up the pads on the street. I'd get good Balo rotors and Hawk HPS or ceramic pads. If you want to treat the rotors for random track use, have them frozen. A lot of people are reporting that it makes a bigger difference than slotted/drilled rotors and eliminates the potential for warping/cracking. ATE super blue fluid to complete the brake system refresh.

The increase in pedal feel is probably mostly reported from people who had old rubber lines to begin with and any new lines, rubber or ss would have made the pedal feel better. It takes a good amount of heat to get fresh rubber lines to expand.

I just figured with everything else, I might as well replace them. The entire set only cost $100. Besides, I have read that they can really improve pedal feel.

-bj

GAM
02-17-2006, 02:58 PM
flywheels with under drive pulleys.

I picked up a 1994 525i a few months ago for a song. I’ve been using it as a daily driver. To my surprise I’ve fallen head over heels for this car.

I’ve decided I want more out of this car. I really should dump this 525i and get a 540i, but I really like the M50TU. (Yes, I know it will never be a quick car, but that’s not the point.) I would like to turn this green beast into a fun street and light use track car.

I’m going to give my self a budget of around $12k. I shudder when I think about spending $12k on a 12 year old car, but I doubt I could find a new car for $14k that I would like half as much. Besides it isn’t about the value, but rather the fun. I’m hoping to do most of the work myself. It should be an education experience.

Exterior:

Eyebrows
M3 style lip spoiler
M5 style mirrors
Window tinting
Euro projector fogs

Wheels:

Drive Train:

Used LSD (3.46 or 3.64)

Engine:

UUC Pulleys

Brakes:

Brembo slotted rotors

Suspension:

Eibach Sway Bars

Interior:

Sport seats
5 point harnesses
New floor mats

-bj

loftygoals
02-17-2006, 03:43 PM
I remember reading that you shouldn't mix light weight flywheels with under drive pulleys.

LTW flywheels and crank pulleys don't mix. It's OK to mix LTW flywheels and accessory pulleys, though. The crank pulley and flywheel are responsible for the harmonic dampening. You can replace one, but not both, with a light weight substitute.

-bj

loftygoals
02-19-2006, 11:49 AM

Thanks to everyone that provided feedback. The thing that people were very vocal about was the front lip. I'm not sold on the BavAuto DTM, it was just affordable. Does anyone have any pic of other alternatives. I'm just looking for something to make a E34 a little more aggressive looking. I'm not a fan on the kits that have a E39 look to them, so thanks but no thanks on those.

-bj

HDhandyman
02-19-2006, 12:42 PM
Since you are concerned with cosmetics, these are the first 5 things I would do to get a dramatic difference for only a small portion of the 10-12 grand, which seems extremely high to me. Then I'd do all the stuff you want to do in terms of performance upgrades.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5406/what8cc.jpg

Unfortunately, the Sachs kit is out of production at the moment. BMA is waiting to receive the newly upgraded version of the kit which is slated to come out in March sometime. The new kit is supposed to be an improvement over the old one. The kisser is the fact that the new kits were supposed to ship from Germany in December and have now been pushed back until March, so who knows when they'll really arrive. Maybe you can wait?

Just my $0.02

P.S. I think the look of this car is just about as tight as they come.

kyleN20
02-19-2006, 12:47 PM
sounds extensive, why dont you pick up an m5, you can get one for 14k

loftygoals
02-19-2006, 08:30 PM
sounds extensive, why dont you pick up an m5, you can get one for 14k

It is extensive. But why not? An M5 that I pickup for 14-15k will undoutably still need some work to be perfect. I can spend less on my 525i and end up with a truly unique vehicle. Additionally if I go the turbo route with the 525i, I can surpass the performance of a stock M5 with only 6-7 psi of boost.

Part of it is I'm looking to do something different and learn more about working on BMWs. I already have a bone stock (and staying that way for a while) M Coupe and a lightly mod'd E36 M3 convertible. All of the maintenance and mods on those cars have been done by third parties. I think it's time I get my hands dirty.

-bj

BillionPa
04-19-2006, 02:47 PM
do what handyman said.... but this too:
Brakes and Suspension
Get 540i front brakes and rotors, new rear rotors and rebuilt calipers, stoptech brake lines. Frozen rotors all the way.

Mtech swaybars, new shocks and springs, new front end control bars with M5 bushings and M5 aluminum lower control arms. front brace, rear camber bushings, front camber plates.

18" M5 or BBS style wheels, and performance tires

Sport seats, clean the hell out of the interior, new Optima battery, polish the hell out of the paint.

after all thats done (it takes a while) see how it acts and if you want to still upgrade performance parts or go for looks.

Then if you wanna go nuts, get an S50B32 engine and a 6 speed M5 trans, with a quaife rear diff and M5 rear axles, carbon hood, custom lightweight driveshaft, new wheel bearings and hubs, and rubberized underseal on the bottom of the car.

Have fun!

genphreak
04-19-2006, 06:30 PM
Are u going to change the oil? :)

I know you have a lot of it already, but it seems a tad cheap. Good approach tho, if you do it right and want to keep the car.

If you do it wrong you'd burn your cash. With some of the mods you describe you will devalue the car- beware of over-capitalising is all I can say. only thing is, incidentals might surprise you, cost of fluids and other wear items..

I really like the look of that shift kit! (http://autosolutions.net/)

:) Nick

loftygoals
04-20-2006, 11:17 AM
Holy dead thread! Progress has slowed only the 525i projects. I'm pouring all my money into driver schools and the M Coupe right, now. Just today, I spent $2k in brake components, fluids, and tools.

I haven't forgotten the E34, though. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a lightweight flywheel and wheels/tires. Soon after I'm going to do paint and tint. The final additions will be suspension and sways. I've given up on the body mods. I'd rather spend my money on go instead of show.

-bj

Brandon J
04-20-2006, 11:50 AM
If you do the lightweight flywheel, you probably know from the M coupe, but get the flywheel w/ e34 M5 clutch combo. If you don't, the flywheel and tranny will rattle a lot. I know from experience wtih the M50tu. Hmm, are you prepping and deciding on components that can be transferred into an S50? If so, that is a very good idea. Do not forget to do brakes on the e34 too.

Holy dead thread! Progress has slowed only the 525i projects. I'm pouring all my money into driver schools and the M Coupe right, now. Just today, I spent $2k in brake components, fluids, and tools.

I haven't forgotten the E34, though. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a lightweight flywheel and wheels/tires. Soon after I'm going to do paint and tint. The final additions will be suspension and sways. I've given up on the body mods. I'd rather spend my money on go instead of show.

-bj

loftygoals
04-20-2006, 12:07 PM
If you do the lightweight flywheel, you probably know from the M coupe, but get the flywheel w/ e34 M5 clutch combo. If you don't, the flywheel and tranny will rattle a lot. I know from experience wtih the M50tu. Hmm, are you prepping and deciding on components that can be transferred into an S50? If so, that is a very good idea. Do not forget to do brakes on the e34 too.

Brakes will be very important. I'm still considering making the E34 my backup track car. As far as the LTW flywheel, I'm definately going with the UUC 8.5# E34 M5 setup. It wasn't available yet when I put a LTW flywheel in my M3, so I just used AA's 12# flywheel and a stanadard M3 clutch. That thing chatters like crazy. It's better now that I use Redline MT-90, but it still chatters when hot.

-bj

bfd
04-20-2006, 04:54 PM
<I'm still considering making the E34 my backup track car. >

Why would anyone make an E34 a track car? This doesn't make any sense. Put $10K, no make it $20K into your E34 and any slightly modified E30/36 will still run circles around you. Go to any BMWCCA or any other track event involving BMWs and notice how many 5 Series, including M5s, are out there. Very, very few, if any.

If you want to modify your car, do it! But, if its for "track" purpose, do like Bruno, the E34 guru, and get yourself a nice 3 Series and have at it!

loftygoals
04-20-2006, 05:04 PM
<I'm still considering making the E34 my backup track car. >

Why would anyone make an E34 a track car? This doesn't make any sense. Put $10K, no make it $20K into your E34 and any slightly modified E30/36 will still run circles around you. Go to any BMWCCA or any other track event involving BMWs and notice how many 5 Series, including M5s, are out there. Very, very few, if any.

If you want to modify your car, do it! But, if its for "track" purpose, do like Bruno, the E34 guru, and get yourself a nice 3 Series and have at it!

My 2002 M Coupe is my track car. This will just be my backup car. For example, a short wheelbase, high horse power, rear wheel drive car like the M Coupe sucks in the rain. If there a forecast for a lot of rain, I'll take the 525i instead. It would still be fun, and I don't risk putting the car I just paid $35k for into a wall.

For just a few grand an E34 can be a capable track car, but even with an unlimited budget it will never be a competitive track car.

-bj

Gayle
04-20-2006, 06:20 PM
Lofty goals

Are you going to the Chicago e34 summer event June 10? If you are in Saint Louis, its totally do-able for you. That would give all of us a chance to put in our .02 regarding your mods in person. e34s shine as road cruisers (think autoban). Yours needs a road trip.

http://www.bimmer.info/~events/

loftygoals
04-20-2006, 07:05 PM
Lofty goals

Are you going to the Chicago e34 summer event June 10? If you are in Saint Louis, its totally do-able for you. That would give all of us a chance to put in our .02 regarding your mods in person. e34s shine as road cruisers (think autoban). Yours needs a road trip.

http://www.bimmer.info/~events/

I've got a track day at Gateway International Raceway on the 10th, or else I'd cruise on up I-55.

-bj

Jon K
04-20-2006, 07:41 PM
I don't see anything wrong with spending a lot of money in an older car as long as you realize it's not an investment. I have a '92 525i with work done to it that future buyers would never want. It all depends on how much of a commitment you want to make to the car.

the M50TU is a decent engine to boost with - you could do the VF stage one supercharger for ~$4500. Or, if you have the time and patience, go turbo but not for only $3k. There's really too much to be said in the area - if you're interested in that route we can talk about it here but if not I'll save it :)

loftygoals
04-20-2006, 08:34 PM
I don't see anything wrong with spending a lot of money in an older car as long as you realize it's not an investment. I have a '92 525i with work done to it that future buyers would never want. It all depends on how much of a commitment you want to make to the car.

the M50TU is a decent engine to boost with - you could do the VF stage one supercharger for ~$4500. Or, if you have the time and patience, go turbo but not for only $3k. There's really too much to be said in the area - if you're interested in that route we can talk about it here but if not I'll save it :)

My goals have changed quite a bit over the last couple of months. My 5er needs a little help, but I'm not planning on throwing the money I expected at it... well at least for now. I'm way too caught up in tracking my M Coupe.

Eventually, I might want to go FI with the little M50 I have. I think most of the supercharger kits for around $4.5k produce 6-7 psi of boost, right? That should be good for over 300 HP at the crank on a M50TU, or at least that's was I would imagine. That would breath a lot of life back in to this car.

-bj