PDA

View Full Version : OT-These punks need an ass whoopin

1995 525i
02-17-2006, 09:55 AM
Seems there isn't a lot of respect for private property or authority these days. What is amazing about this vid is that when scurity gets pushy these kids get pissed. They were asked to leave and didn't, then they wanted to fight these security gaurds. What a field day I would have had. Lotta broken boards and bones. Sorry to rant..just burns me up to see this kind of immature disrespect. Had they had their asses beaten they would run to an attorney the next day instead of telling themselves, maybe I should have listened.

Ok..rant is over.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/big-mommas-security.html

Michael

dacoyote
02-17-2006, 10:03 AM
Seems there isn't a lot of respect for private property or authority these days. What is amazing about this vid is that when scurity gets pushy these kids get pissed. They were asked to leave and didn't, then they wanted to fight these security gaurds. What a field day I would have had. Lotta broken boards and bones. Sorry to rant..just burns me up to see this kind of immature disrespect. Had they had their asses beaten they would run to an attorney the next day instead of telling themselves, maybe I should have listened.

Ok..rant is over.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/big-mommas-security.html

Michael

I cannot believe that the woman didn't get in there and kick ass.....

632 Regal
02-17-2006, 10:10 AM
probably afraid of losing her job cause it was on camera
I cannot believe that the woman didn't get in there and kick ass.....

1995 525i
02-17-2006, 10:15 AM
probably afraid of losing her job cause it was on camera

I'd like to know if else where in the world this would be allowed to happen? If my son (when he gets their age) gets an ass whoopin for someting similiar, I would tell him it is what he deserved. Period.

dacoyote
02-17-2006, 10:17 AM
I'd like to know if else where in the world this would be allowed to happen? If my son (when he gets their age) gets an ass whoopin for someting similiar, I would tell him it is what he deserved. Period.

only in the US.....

ever seen the russian swat and stuff... its scary what they do......

632 Regal
02-17-2006, 10:50 AM
Link me!

ever seen the russian swat and stuff... its scary what they do......

Jimbo
02-17-2006, 01:04 PM
A$$holes like that are exactly the reason I keep my 32mm fan nut wrench in my trunk. Fortunately for society, punk kids like that usually end up messing with the wrong people at some point and learn their lesson the hard way.

SharkmanBMW
02-17-2006, 01:23 PM
A$$holes like that are exactly the reason I keep my 32mm fan nut wrench in my trunk. Fortunately for society, punk kids like that usually end up messing with the wrong people at some point and learn their lesson the hard way.

unfortunately, not nearly enough of them.

1995 525i
02-17-2006, 01:48 PM
unfortunately, not nearly enough of them.

Amen...

angrypancake
02-17-2006, 02:32 PM
its amazing what happens when a bunch of punks get into a group like that. i'd put money on the fact that if you caught one of those kids by himself he would piss all over his tighty whities if confronted. that security guard shouldve beat his ass and smashed the camera over his head. then hog tied him with the tape.

Kobe Diesel
02-17-2006, 03:00 PM
America's on-going problem - parents afraid to discipline their children
The other problem? MTV

Qube
02-17-2006, 04:19 PM
It helps when you have a license to carry an ASP, and know how to use it. The unfortunate part is *most* security is nothing more than a living witness. No more secure than a static camera.

ryan roopnarine
02-17-2006, 05:24 PM
It helps when you have a license to carry an ASP, and know how to use it. The unfortunate part is *most* security is nothing more than a living witness. No more secure than a static camera.

i'm sorry, im going to have to ask you as politely as possible whether, by asp, you mean a bat or a firearm. as a canadian (as your profile implies), which agency issues such a small issue model firearm as that?

Qube
02-17-2006, 05:30 PM
i'm sorry, im going to have to ask you as politely as possible whether, by asp, you mean a bat or a firearm. as a canadian (as your profile implies), which agency issues such a small issue model firearm as that?

http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/urdefense_1883_392122

Not the 9mm firearm :) Standard issue for Police, and some special constables, like Toronto Community Housing. Of course, one needs to be licensed for it as with most 'weapons'.

Torque
02-17-2006, 05:47 PM
That's exactly what happens to kids that watch too much MTV ... more precisely 'Viva la bam' and the like. I hate MTV and those kids; I'm their age, and their behavior still angers me to no end.

Randell
02-17-2006, 07:38 PM
is anyone else seeing the security guard partially at fault here?

as a former skateboarder i've been in that situation plenty of times before... by that i mean skating at some building and having security ask us to leave...

i just watched that video a few times and it was the guard that caused it to escalate.. i know i know the guys shouldn't have been there in the first place but half of them were leaving when security arrived, and the other half would've packed up and left after making asses of themselves infront of her camera... she just blew it outta control with her tough attitude

bahnstormer
02-17-2006, 10:30 PM
if the rentacop had a taser things would have been more fun to watch

632 Regal
02-17-2006, 11:50 PM
yea, what good is a uniform with a cell phone?
if the rentacop had a taser things would have been more fun to watch