PDA

View Full Version : OK, where's the Chicago E34 pre meet (the now meet) so we can see Scott's Touring...

Bimmer Nut Ed
02-14-2006, 05:00 PM
I see Brandon's post about the Picnic, but in there Paul and Scott mention a pre-meet. Heck I just want to see the local gang, Scott's 535imT and have a couple beers. I need a break from selling all these Bimmers. C'mon guys, pick a Sat night and let's pre-E34picnic down!

Of course I'll have to clean up my 535im a bit. Seems the salt has taken a bite out of the bottom of the doors. Got to get that in check, else embarass myself here at the dealership and at our meets! Can't have a rusty E34 otherwise you'll kick me out of the club for sure.

dacoyote
02-14-2006, 06:05 PM
....Can't have a rusty E34 otherwise you'll kick me out of the club for sure.

I have a rusty e34 also.... I keep on waiting to get kicked out of the club...

Jon K
02-14-2006, 11:51 PM
I see Brandon's post about the Picnic, but in there Paul and Scott mention a pre-meet. Heck I just want to see the local gang, Scott's 535imT and have a couple beers. I need a break from selling all these Bimmers. C'mon guys, pick a Sat night and let's pre-E34picnic down!

Of course I'll have to clean up my 535im a bit. Seems the salt has taken a bite out of the bottom of the doors. Got to get that in check, else embarass myself here at the dealership and at our meets! Can't have a rusty E34 otherwise you'll kick me out of the club for sure.

Hey ed, not to be off topic (though I am) i never received anything from the virtual car show :(

Phatty5BMW
02-15-2006, 12:01 AM
Ed since your going to do your lower doors you can hit mine up too if ya want ;) I'll be kicked out of the club but I'm down for the beer drinkin :)
Pat

Scott H
02-15-2006, 12:30 AM
now crawl back to the hole you came from....

Hey ed, not to be off topic (though I am) i never received anything from the virtual car show :(

Bimmer Nut Ed
02-15-2006, 09:12 AM
Yes, I am very slow, but it's on my list and will be "in the mail" this week. I'm just catching up on a bunch of things right now! sorry for the delay

Bimmer Nut Ed
02-15-2006, 09:22 AM
Prarie Rock, a week from Saturday, 2-25-2006, 6PM, Schaumburg IL, I will be there waiting for my Bimmer Brethren and my grumpy 535imT friend!

Bimmer Nut Ed
02-15-2006, 05:54 PM
Bump
so the Chicago boys can see this. Paul P, you in? Pat, long way for you, but you're welcome as usual. Rest of the Chicago Krew (Brandon, Kris, Josh...), Dave), c'mon on down.

Jon K
02-15-2006, 06:23 PM
Yes, I am very slow, but it's on my list and will be "in the mail" this week. I'm just catching up on a bunch of things right now! sorry for the delay

Ed it's no problem! I was just wondering if I got lost in the chaos of day to day life! Thanks!

paul p (chi-town)
02-16-2006, 08:16 AM
Bump
Paul P, you in? Krewe?!? Is it Mardi Gras already? I guess that’s the weekend of.

Sounds like a plan Ed.
I’d like to suggest a different venue, just for a change of pace. Since it’s a Saturday that opens up other options, like the Edens/Tri-State corridor, or even something round O’Hare.
I’ll be in touch.............

”Hang up & Drive!” (http://homepage.interaccess.com/~motria/pablosgarage.html)
94 BMW 530iT&A 125K, ‘Helga’ (for sale? not below 35°F *grrrrrrr* parked)
92 BMW 325i 120K, ‘Rolf’ (blown clutch, 3 doors that don’t latch *rolleyes* parked)
91 Volvo 745T 194K, ‘Thor’ (13 psi *smirk* gulps 93oct, eats batteries, no power steering, daily *ouch*)
93 Datsun NX2000 165K ‘Carla’ (alive, thumpin MP3s *grin* Hers *sigh* )
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin.
Kinda makes the ‘Patriot Act’ an oxymoron, eh.......

Brandon J
02-16-2006, 10:25 AM
Prarie Rock, a week from Saturday, 2-25-2006, 6PM, Schaumburg IL, I will be there waiting for my Bimmer Brethren and my grumpy 535imT friend!

Sorry Ed, but I am going to be out of town that weekend. Perhaps the weekend afterwards. Hopefully it will be warmer by then.

Bimmer Nut Ed
02-16-2006, 06:38 PM
Paul, pick a venue fast if you want to change it. Anywhere is good for me. Scott agreed to Prarie Rock but he may be open as well. Don't know if he'll be South or North that weekend.

Scott H
02-16-2006, 08:26 PM
I'm not THAT busy yet :)

Paul, pick a venue fast if you want to change it. Anywhere is good for me. Scott agreed to Prarie Rock but he may be open as well. Don't know if he'll be South or North that weekend.