PDA

View Full Version : OT - Happy Valentine's Day Guys. What are you guys giving to

Akhil
02-14-2006, 05:18 AM
you beloved (Bimmer, ofcourse)?

Just thought checking.

Akhil

DanDombrowski
02-14-2006, 05:47 AM
My bimmer gets my warm ass in the morning.

For my girlfriend, I covered the house in roses and tulips (she likes flowers ;)

$65...what a sham

ILoveMPower
02-14-2006, 07:58 AM
I got some new bavauto embroidered floormats, and my g/f bought me an orbital buffer.

angrypancake
02-14-2006, 08:56 AM
I bought my hand some new lotion and the car, well that's a work in progress.

dacoyote
02-14-2006, 08:59 AM
I just ordered flowers for my GF online... they prop will not get there today... so I might have been better off with some hand lotion....

as for the car... moving it back into the shed this weekend....

Dave M
02-14-2006, 09:39 AM
This evening, rather than heading to the heated garage, we'll head to dinner. Ten we'll come home, 'get busy', and I'll hit the garage.

So romantic,

Dave M

DanDombrowski
02-14-2006, 11:02 AM
Just don't get the 0w40 and the KY mixed up.

Bad taste? I dont care, I thought it was funny.

Jesda
02-14-2006, 11:10 AM
Anal.

Lennyz525i
02-14-2006, 11:53 AM
My beloved bimmer gave me yet another headache for valetine's day. As I walked to my car last night I noticed a puddle of blue coolant sitting right in front of my car. It traced straight to the waterpump. Ah well...
Life wouldn't be interesting if it was flawless.

DaCan23
02-14-2006, 12:00 PM
I noticed some yellow snow next to my parking spot today... damn neighbors dog.... might shovel that to the yard as Kateland wont like being next to it...

My beloved bimmer gave me yet another headache for valetine's day. As I walked to my car last night I noticed a puddle of blue coolant sitting right in front of my car. It traced straight to the waterpump. Ah well...
Life wouldn't be interesting if it was flawless.

angrypancake
02-14-2006, 12:56 PM
Anal.

= no babies.

now that's tasteless. :D

Booster
02-14-2006, 01:30 PM
My Fiance' was killed in a car wreck a few years ago and I haven't dated yet.
SO......my cars get all my money and time these days. Her name was Greta and thats what I named the Black 525I since its a befitting German name for a German car.;)
I'll give her a good rubbin' with some Meguires' and stare at the engine bay and tease her with the go fast parts that are on the shelf waiting .
Treat your lady with care and speak your hearts while you can...........nothing lasts but the moments.
..............Vinny

632 Regal
02-14-2006, 01:31 PM
but is it oderless?

now that's tasteless. :D

paul p (chi-town)
02-14-2006, 01:32 PM
Kelly is getting something classy and silk (no, not ‘silky’…..the real stuff).
I’m saving the pleather dominatrix uni for my b-day.
Considering a romantic dinner somewhere, but after putting in tons of time/effort to get ‘Carla’s clutch sorted, i know i'm in good shape.
When did that become her car again?!?

‘Helga’ is waiting for warmer temps.
‘Rolf’ has a clutch from BMA and we’re just waiting for the exhaust from SuperSprint. Considering some shifter upgrades while i'm in there, but it's pretty damn good as it is (was?).
‘Thor’ is allowed to drink freely of the best 93oct and his battery is disconnected every night.
‘Carla’ just went thru a major driveline overhaul. ‘Jenny’s very lightly used trans and clutch cable were swapped in, her original newer clutch/pressplate were retained, brand new throwout bearing and the two nicest axles of my growing collection. Still awaiting install; rear calipers/rotors/pads/SSlines, AGX struts, HyperCo springs (maybe not if Kelly keeps driving her), leather wheel/shiftknob/boot, headers, strut bars, light underdrive pulleys and whatever else I’m forgetting.

”Hang up & Drive!” (http://homepage.interaccess.com/~motria/pablosgarage.html)
94 BMW 530iT&A 125K, ‘Helga’ (for sale? not below 35°F she isn’t *grrrrrrr* parked)
92 BMW 325i 120K, ‘Rolf’ (blown clutch, 3 doors that don’t latch *rolleyes* parked)
91 Volvo 745T 194K, ‘Thor’ (13 psi *smirk* gulps 93oct, eats batteries, no power steering, daily *ouch*)
93 Datsun NX2000 165K ‘Carla’ (alive, thumpin MP3s *grin* Hers *sigh* )
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin.
Kinda makes the ‘Patriot Act’ an oxymoron, eh.......