PDA

View Full Version : OT : Perhaps a little pity is in order ?

Zeuk in Oz
02-12-2006, 06:40 PM
With our superseluths on the case it will surely be only a matter of time before we know beyond doubt if cschollum is ukm5.

Whether or not, perhaps a little re-think is in order ?

Either way, both exhibited a behaviour so similar it might just as well have been identical !

Both wanted to be recognised as experts in many areas of E 34 knowledge, both wanted recognition of same from this forum and when informed instead that their arrogance and outright rudeness was unacceptable, both reacted in the same childish manner !

I'm not a psychiatrist but I feel there might be some real personality problems associated with both of them - in fact I would suggest they might both need help !

Posting on this forum is not mandatory so the fact that they bothered means they probably are deperate for some sort of acceptance from, or relationship with, fellow human beings but do not manage this in real life due to their abusive, arrogant personality.

One person or two, may I suggest they should be pitied !

Not that this excuses their behaviour in any way and I would suggest to them to either change their ways or leave.

rob101
02-12-2006, 06:51 PM
Zeuk I like you, don't get me wrong. But I have to disagree with this post, i think this is a case of let sleeping dogs lie.
We don't want to stir things up to the point that all the board is clogged up with arguements and fights over trivial stuff.
Yes he acted poorly, but to say that he needs help is very belittling and that is exactly the kind of behaviour that started this in the first place.

mattyb
02-12-2006, 08:42 PM
gotta agree with zuek on this one. we had this problem before with ukm and the sooner he f*&%$d off the better it was, and yes it does sound a lot like him again. To tell u the truth when it all got going towatrds the end of UKM it was quite funny and everybody had something to say. They wouldnt like to admit it but all were having a bit of fun.

wingman
02-13-2006, 02:42 AM
I missed it?

BigKriss
02-13-2006, 04:36 AM
Your mate from the UK.

http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=13570&highlight=resignation+letter

now some members are thinking is ukm5.

He's says he's been around since 2002. Well he wasn't a member back then. A new member can't just come on here and start disrepecting other board members. No way, this behaviour is not on. It's just like a MB owner coming on here saying how **** e34's are. Not only is it rude, cschollum is begging to be banned. No member wants to come on here and start being disrespected. It does not create a healthy environment. I agree with Sharkman, this guy is a dickhead and has already been shown too much leniency. Jeff, ban him.

I missed it?

rob101
02-13-2006, 04:52 AM
Your mate from the UK.

http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=13570&highlight=resignation+letter

now some members are thinking is ukm5.

He's says he's been around since 2002. Well he wasn't a member back then. A new member can't just come on here and start disrepecting other board members. No way, this behaviour is not on. It's just like a MB owner coming on here saying how **** e34's are. Not only is it rude, cschollum is begging to be banned. No member wants to come on here and start being disrespected. It does not create a healthy environment. I agree with Sharkman, this guy is a dickhead and has already been shown too much leniency. Jeff, ban him.
hmmmmm i do agree about the banning, but whats the deal with that, i heard they voluntarily said they wouldn't ban people or something on this forum. is that true? or was i having one of those days where i can't read and i drank too much caffeine and started hallucinating?

BigKriss
02-13-2006, 04:56 AM
if you annoy enough people they will ban you.

A special category for special members.
http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showgroups.php?

hmmmmm i do agree about the banning, but whats the deal with that, i heard they voluntarily said they wouldn't ban people or something on this forum. is that true? or was i having one of those days where i can't read and i drank too much caffeine and started hallucinating?

rob101
02-13-2006, 04:59 AM
if you annoy enough people they will ban you.

A special category for special members.
http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showgroups.php?
lol banned: yoda 1

that brings back memories.