PDA

View Full Version : and what did we learn

winfred
02-12-2006, 04:11 PM
don't walk up behind a old guy with a shotgun who don't know your there (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060212/ap_on_go_pr_wh/cheney_hunting_accident)

SharkmanBMW
02-12-2006, 04:22 PM
what a bunch of dimwits!
I picture this huge posse of cars , security and medical staff going hunting for small birds!!

GJPinAU
02-12-2006, 04:25 PM
don't walk up behind a old guy with a shotgun who don't know your there (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060212/ap_on_go_pr_wh/cheney_hunting_accident)
This was a "late breaking news" item on the morning TV.
They must be really hard up for a news story.
It beats our Premier calling a CEO of a company a F___wit, when his mike turned on.

rob101
02-12-2006, 04:30 PM
This was a "late breaking news" item on the morning TV.
They must be really hard up for a news story.
It beats our Premier calling a CEO of a company a F___wit, when his mike turned on.
Is that Iemma? when did he do that lol, our premier is no longer funny he's just copping so much he doesn't even bother to look dignified anymore.

Martin in Bellevue
02-12-2006, 05:06 PM
Well, I guess ya can buy quail loads in Texas.
When I lived there, shotgun shells were limited to salt, man, & rhino loads.

Bellicose Right Winger
02-12-2006, 05:08 PM
We learned he should have invited Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer, Teddy Boy.......

.....and what did we learn?...... don't walk up behind a old guy with a shotgun who don't know your there (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060212/ap_on_go_pr_wh/cheney_hunting_accident)

GJPinAU
02-12-2006, 05:12 PM
Is that Iemma? when did he do that lol, our premier is no longer funny he's just copping so much he doesn't even bother to look dignified anymore.
Sorry Winfred, not meaing to highjack your thread, but this was a funny as hell.
He was talking to Bracks (VIC) at the Premiers meet and didn't know his mike was on and he dropped the "Fwit"word talking about the new (Kiwi) boss of the Cross-City Tunnel toll way. DOH!

Bill R.
02-12-2006, 05:19 PM
abramoff,Brown, Chertoff, Fitzgerald and George Allen... and he wasn't going to use quail loads, he had some 400gr sabots he was planning to use instead..

We learned he should have invited Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer, Teddy Boy.......

McWatters
02-12-2006, 05:32 PM
haha and to think the guys that are running ur country are runnin round shootin eachother..

cheers

J.McWatters

mikell
02-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Don't mess with the phantom badass. . .

winfred
02-12-2006, 05:43 PM
don't **** with the mighty dick :D

Bellicose Right Winger
02-12-2006, 05:45 PM
In this case I suspect he shot a MAJOR contributor, this is FAR worse then shooting those in your own party or those across the aisle.

haha and to think the guys that are running ur country are runnin round shootin eachother..

cheers

J.McWatters

winfred
02-12-2006, 05:54 PM
old bastard shouldn't of crept up on dick, with his cat like reflexes and a good flashback we all could die in a hail of bird shot

In this case I suspect he shot a MAJOR contributor, this is FAR worse then shooting those in your own party or those across the aisle.

rob101
02-12-2006, 06:20 PM
Sorry Winfred, not meaing to highjack your thread, but this was a funny as hell.
He was talking to Bracks (VIC) at the Premiers meet and didn't know his mike was on and he dropped the "Fwit"word talking about the new (Kiwi) boss of the Cross-City Tunnel toll way. DOH!
which company does the cross city tunnel, are you talking maintenance or construction.... might be amusing if its transfield services or john holland (as i work for john holland and ex- transfield people)

Bill R.
02-12-2006, 06:41 PM
old bastard shouldn't of crept up on dick, with his cat like reflexes and a good flashback we all could die in a hail of bird shot

Bill R.
02-13-2006, 12:04 AM
Cheney's got a gun....

Phatty5BMW
02-13-2006, 05:26 PM
I wonder what would the headline say if this happend in iraq.....

tdgard
02-15-2006, 04:45 PM

I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than driving with Ted Kennedy.

dacoyote
02-15-2006, 04:50 PM
I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than driving with Ted Kennedy.

HAHAHAAHHAHAHA

SharkmanBMW
02-15-2006, 05:03 PM
Cheney's got a gun....

LOL!

seriously though, I heard the victim recently got worse and was rushed back to hospital (or something like that!)

Bill R.
02-15-2006, 06:40 PM
pellets entered his heart and he had a heart attack after they took him out of
intensive care. The whole thing is starting to sound stranger and stranger.
It turns out that is Cheney and his Friend and 2 women that weren't their wives and some beer at lunch... and the 28 gauge that he got shot with supposedly at 30yds must have the tightest choke in the world (read not possible) They are now stating that he got hit with in the neighborhood of 200 pellets out of a possible 300 total for a 28 gauge birdshot shell... at 30 yds that isn't going to happen.. at 10 yds maybe... its sounding more and more like a really boneheaded accident involving a little drinking and poor skills.

LOL!

seriously though, I heard the victim recently got worse and was rushed back to hospital (or something like that!)

SharkmanBMW
02-15-2006, 07:19 PM
It turns out that is Cheney and his Friend and 2 women that weren't their wives and some beer at lunch... and the 28 gauge that he got shot with supposedly at 30yds must have the tightest choke in the world (read not possible) They are now stating that he got hit with in the neighborhood of 200 pellets out of a possible 300 total for a 28 gauge birdshot shell... at 30 yds that isn't going to happen.. at 10 yds maybe... its sounding more and more like a really boneheaded accident involving a little drinking and poor skills.

It took the 24 hours to come up with their half assed story before reporting it too!
Not their wives eh?? the pellet count info you give is interesting... maybe a lady shot him for some frisky hands??

winfred
02-15-2006, 07:57 PM
on the diesel board this morning we were figuring that a vein may of carried a pellet into his heart as at 30 odd yards aint no 7 1/2 shot going to penitrate that deep, espially out of a 28, it'll put out a unprotected eye and hurt like a bitch but wouldn't bust much skin after going through clothes

Blitzkrieg Bob
02-15-2006, 08:01 PM
Hey Dick! ya ever see the movie Deer Hunter?

Oh wait! That's not a revolver!

Gayle
02-15-2006, 09:09 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/e34Gayle/Cheney.jpg

Bill R.
02-15-2006, 09:27 PM
consensus among most of the hunters i know is that to get that much penetration with 7 1/2 shot it was more like 5 to 10 yards tops... But we'll never know will we. Also the rumor floating around is that the 24 hour wait to announce it and talk to the police is to allow any alcohol in his bloodstream to dissipate... since He's known for his multiple dwi's and his drinking.

on the diesel board this morning we were figuring that a vein may of carried a pellet into his heart as at 30 odd yards aint no 7 1/2 shot going to penitrate that deep, espially out of a 28, it'll put out a unprotected eye and hurt like a bitch but wouldn't bust much skin after going through clothes

632 Regal
02-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Cheney?

since He's known for his multiple dwi's and his drinking.