PDA

View Full Version : Isnt it great when u walk out from work and find someones backed into ur car

McWatters
02-11-2006, 04:15 PM
So after work today i come out to my car and find that my indicator has been pushed back an inch , is cracked and is not working. and that there is a fine dent in the fender where it sits.

Seems to be one more thing after the other.....

cheers

J.McWatters

KB535i
02-11-2006, 04:17 PM
DUDE, that sucks man. Any idea who did it?

McWatters
02-11-2006, 04:26 PM
No clue, just a random person as far as i know. Gunna be a pain in the ass, But now i guess is a good time to go to clear indicators???

cheers

J.McWatters

winfred
02-11-2006, 04:27 PM
some cockmunch pushed in the grill and bent a headlight bracket on my e30 once, fortunaly my hella conversion light survived so it didn't cost me with stuff from the yard, noticed some time ago another asshat door dinged the **** out of the driver side just behind the door too, i think they moved the car they hit it so hard the damn thing is almost a foot tall, looks wonderful on my formally nice black car

Qube
02-11-2006, 05:24 PM
My condolences. I notice little scratchs and scraps every once in a while on the rub strip and on the bumper, but nothing like that *TOUCH WOOD*

SharkmanBMW
02-11-2006, 05:43 PM
the other day I parked in a snowy/icy space that was full to the right and had it's last space to my left, empty, but full of snow. (So, I assume no one will park there)

I parked a little far from the car on the right to be safe... and I felt secure!
I come back and some prick had parked in the snowy spot, literally 6 inches from my door... I could not even fit between the 2 cars!
Luckily, he was right in front of his van (van = figures) and I politely asked him loudly "what is the ****ing joke??!!"

He hobbles over the ice and tells me that I parked too close to the line and it's my fault... I made it very clear that it was no excuse for blocking me that way and to move his ass.

He quickly moved his piece of ****. If he had not been there - I would have quite possibly avenged myself and just crawled through the car.
I personnally find it unacceptable for anyone to do that **** in a parking lot, you deserve what you get!

I used to work with a guy that would break wipers and lights if you parked too close! he went to the extreme, I learned not to **** with people because of him!
The prick that blocked me is probably a cousin of beatch who hit you!

McWatters
02-11-2006, 06:42 PM
Cops just came to the door, apparently someone saw it. got the info and what not

So i have all there info and il be callin the insurance company :D

hurray

Cheers

J.McWatters

E34 530
02-11-2006, 06:49 PM
Cops just came to the door, apparently someone saw it. got the info and what not

So i have all there info and il be callin the insurance company :D

hurray

Cheers

J.McWatters

Wow, you're lucky as hell. That almost never happens.

SharkmanBMW
02-11-2006, 06:56 PM
be careful with calling your insurance... what is your deductable?
Or is it his insurance that has to pay?

just make the cops push the guy a little and maybe he'll cough up some cash for you, MUCH better than insurance.

Most people would pay extra to have that NOT appear on their record!

rot535i
02-11-2006, 07:05 PM
I have it happen at work with every car I have. People seem to pull in until they hit the car and then pull away. I had a 2000 turbo diesel beetle and the front plate would be hanging off regularly. My 2000 Suburau outback the whole plastic bumper was poped out, I just snaped it back together. It almost seems deliberate. I even parked far away from others in malls and shopping centers in my 1958 Fiat 1100 special and only to find someone parked along side like a magnet and dented it from their door. Don't have any of these cars now though. My present 535i has a dent in the center front from some idiot parking, barely noticable but I saw it right away.

Phatty5BMW
02-11-2006, 07:22 PM
Hell ya your lucky, My parents e32 735i got hit a few months ago by a hit and run around the freakin high school. Had to have been the back bumper of the other car. The bimmer got hit HARD in the rear quarter panel about a foot long and a good 10 inches high. Still have found nobody and im not even sure what they are going to to about it but i know the estimate will prolly be from the stealer. People are jackasses in the world and dont understand the love for the bimmers us ppl have. Sorry about your happening man, I would have done freaked out if it was me!!! It'll all work out.

Pat

bahnstormer
02-11-2006, 08:18 PM
may i suggest euro strips, no indicators?

angrypancake
02-11-2006, 08:26 PM
from his sig pic it looks like he has them. did canadian (if there were Canadian versions, or just a general North American version) e34's come with the "euro" trim? it's funny cause on ebay.uk et al, they sell "american" trim, and about 60 exclamation points in the description saying how cool it is.

winfred
02-11-2006, 08:28 PM
that's one of the things i like about my truck, it's big and thorny enough they do more dammage to their car if they back into it or slam a door into it :D

Torque
02-11-2006, 09:44 PM
that's one of the things i like about my truck, it's big and thorny enough they do more dammage to their car if they back into it or slam a door into it :DYou and your silly truck. :D

McWatters
02-12-2006, 12:58 AM
yea i must have horse shoes up my ass , i am uber lucky, an it will be his insurance company paying i wont be paying anything, that is if they claim it wich prolly wont happen as that will be on their record.

Hmm im feeling some whiplash this from this accident, pain and suffereing mayb,e my whole car isnt working, i think this is a big lawsuit :P

cheers

J.McWatters