PDA

View Full Version : OT: 1000x1000 in and out burger?

liquidtiger720
02-11-2006, 11:19 AM
Found this one on bf.c

http://whatupwilly.blogspot.com/2006/01/in-n-out-100x100.html

should we have a e34 member in and out burger record challenge?

ILoveMPower
02-11-2006, 12:01 PM
Just seeing that "sweaty" cheese will give me nightmares for the rest of my life.

winfred
02-11-2006, 12:08 PM
hmmm gonna need to go get a burger now

angrypancake
02-11-2006, 12:41 PM
when i was out in cali I had a 6x6. man, i miss cali....

winfred
02-11-2006, 01:08 PM
i miss fudruckers the burger joint of the gods, many years ago baton rouge had one then it went **** up, 10 years go by then we get a new one and for 3-4 years it seemed to be hopping and all of the sudden it goes **** up, i've been to fudruckers in 5 or 6 different states and they were all the same, on one side of the door a butcher shop and the other side a bakery, you chouse size of burger, cheese type and if you want bacon, then you dress it at the salad bar and if you want melted cheese on your fries you get to decide if you want plane or with peppers and get to ladle it out in as large a quanity as you want (yes i've dunked my pound burger in pepper cheese) closest one i know of is in houston if it didn't die, now all we have is this place called cheeburgercheeburger that sprang up a couple years ago that gets raves, been there once and didn't like the sappy 50s diner effect dribbled everywhere, burger was only ok good fries and hated the $12 bill for just me

when i was out in cali I had a 6x6. man, i miss cali....

Alexlind123
02-11-2006, 01:13 PM
Red Robin is ok.

KB535i
02-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Great video. I miss home too.

632 Regal
02-11-2006, 02:55 PM
we have fudruckers here, havent been there in ages...
http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/113/2202/400/Halloween2004%20086c.jpg

i miss fudruckers the burger joint of the gods, many years ago baton rouge had one then it went **** up, 10 years go by then we get a new one and for 3-4 years it seemed to be hopping and all of the sudden it goes **** up, i've been to fudruckers in 5 or 6 different states and they were all the same, on one side of the door a butcher shop and the other side a bakery, you chouse size of burger, cheese type and if you want bacon, then you dress it at the salad bar and if you want melted cheese on your fries you get to decide if you want plane or with peppers and get to ladle it out in as large a quanity as you want (yes i've dunked my pound burger in pepper cheese) closest one i know of is in houston if it didn't die, now all we have is this place called cheeburgercheeburger that sprang up a couple years ago that gets raves, been there once and didn't like the sappy 50s diner effect dribbled everywhere, burger was only ok good fries and hated the $12 bill for just me

Bill R.
02-11-2006, 03:07 PM
house, about a half mile away... To me fuddruckers doesn't compare to in n out and it will be nice not to have to drive all the way to calfornia to get one... I don't know whats going on though cause they still haven't started breaking ground on it yet..

angrypancake
02-11-2006, 08:41 PM
in and out, jack in the box, etc. they really need to come east. white castle blows. there's a fudruckers in long island, but the friday's right next door gets more business...

winfred
02-11-2006, 08:54 PM
we have jackoff in the box o plenty, ****ers are everywhere but no in and out, rally went **** up years ago they really went in the can the last few months, checkers came and went seemingly at the same time, sonic makes a damn fine chili dog and cherry limeaid but ill pass on the gristle burger, bones and other **** in a burger gets old fast

632 Regal
02-11-2006, 09:00 PM
I miss jackoff in the box, they actually had better food than any of the major chains here.
you guys even get pms from your $lut? I have to anser to this one.
we have jackoff in the box o plenty, ****ers are everywhere but no in and out, rally went **** up years ago they really went in the can the last few months, checkers came and went seemingly at the same time, sonic makes a damn fine chili dog and cherry limeaid but ill pass on the gristle burger, bones and other **** in a burger gets old fast

winfred
02-11-2006, 09:17 PM
their gigundo bacon cheese burger aint bad but it needs some green stuff on it, the laxitive eggrolls are good also :( ahh well better out then in :D

I miss jackoff in the box, they actually had better food than any of the major chains here

angrypancake
02-11-2006, 09:19 PM
bacon cheeseburger 6 tacos and some curly fries.

winfred
02-11-2006, 09:22 PM
mmmmmmm......taco.......

bacon cheeseburger 6 tacos and some curly fries.

angrypancake
02-11-2006, 09:23 PM
pink taco?