PDA

View Full Version : member (Gayle).......plz read

drmmaster
02-10-2006, 05:34 PM
did you sell you car?.....i live in Va...i was in richmond today...and could swear on my life i saw your car.....the white e34...if it was not yours...someone has the exact same stuff as your car does...this one even had a german plate on the front...same rims,,,the whole 9 yards...i about wrecked my work van when i saw it....i recognized it immediatly...anyone wondering...just look in the virtual car show...second or 3rd car down...

Alexlind123
02-10-2006, 05:37 PM
I didnt know Gayle's car had a german plate. Maybe i misunderstood something.

drmmaster
02-10-2006, 05:48 PM
thats the only difference i saw....and had normal tag on back....was on the front for looks i suppose....

Gayle
02-10-2006, 05:55 PM
I still have my car. I am honored that you would be familiar enough with my car to recognize one with the same mods. :)

Mine does have the license plate with my name. Did that one say G*yle?

632 Regal
02-10-2006, 08:48 PM
whats the "*" stand for??? :D
I still have my car. I am honored that you would be familiar enough with my car to recognize one with the same mods. :)

Mine does have the license plate with my name. Did that one say G*yle?

winfred
02-10-2006, 08:59 PM
you didn't see the pic? it's what the plate says "g*yle" i suspect it's the first 3 letters that put off the dmv

whats the "*" stand for??? :D

Gayle
02-10-2006, 11:39 PM
you didn't see the pic? it's what the plate says "g*yle" i suspect it's the first 3 letters that put off the dmv

Everyone in CA has personalized plates. The one that says GAYLE is long gone. But we can get plates that have a star or a hand or a plus sign or a heart. I put the star where the A would be. In the DMV data base it comes up GYLE ignoring the star, but our minds read it GAYLE instead of G*YLE

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/e34Gayle/5bmeSmall.jpg

DRMMASTER--Upon further thought I started to wonder if you were thinking of Brodee's car or Josh's (Liquidtiger) car. Brodee came in 2nd and Josh came in 3rd and both of their cars are white. And both of their cars are far more distinctive than mine. I was an honorable mention and probably only got that because I am a girl and an attention hog.

Hey Winfred--I like the new sig pic. :D

winfred
02-10-2006, 11:44 PM
i don't i've lived in a state that let you have frooty little things on it's plate, but i've stuck to the east coast, guess it's better then the happy face on the kentucky plate

drmmaster
02-11-2006, 12:53 AM
dont know....i wish i had the presence of mind to click a pic with my phone....but i almost wrecked as it was...lol...young guy that was driving it...must had seen me pointing and staring...cause he dogged the sh1t out of it...taking off from the light...he was facing me....

uscharalph
02-11-2006, 01:46 AM
Everyone in CA has personalized plates. The one that says GAYLE is long gone. But we can get plates that have a star or a hand or a plus sign or a heart. I put the star where the A would be. In the DMV data base it comes up GYLE ignoring the star, but our minds read it GAYLE instead of G*YLE

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/e34Gayle/5bmeSmall.jpg

DRMMASTER--Upon further thought I started to wonder if you were thinking of Brodee's car or Josh's (Liquidtiger) car. Brodee came in 2nd and Josh came in 3rd and both of their cars are white. And both of their cars are far more distinctive than mine. I was an honorable mention and probably only got that because I am a girl and an attention hog.

Hey Winfred--I like the new sig pic. :D
Mine has the Heart.

uscharalph
02-11-2006, 01:51 AM
Sorry, forgot to post the picture.

brodee
02-26-2006, 08:02 PM
I actually just sold my white car to a guy in Richmond, Virginia so maybe it's the one you saw.

632 Regal
02-26-2006, 10:02 PM
* means butthole in michigan.

angrypancake
02-26-2006, 10:03 PM
starfish?

632 Regal
02-26-2006, 10:10 PM
analfish here.

starfish?

HDhandyman
02-26-2006, 10:18 PM
i don't i've lived in a state that let you have frooty little things on it's plate, but i've stuck to the east coast, guess it's better then the happy face on the kentucky plate

Ouch, Winfred! LOL . We changed the plate this year because so many people hated the last one. Mine used to have the classic "Social Worker" happy face with a bullet hole in the forehead sticker over the happy face. In fact, so did a lot of other people. Others found there own unique way to "deface" the sacred image of the happy state, or what ever the hell they were calling us.

I thought the new one should have read--

Kentucky: "home to the best looking sister/grandmothers in the country!"

or

"hot chicks, the best bourbon, and lots of smokers!"

or

"we'd rather grow weed, but the Government won't let us!"

winfred
02-26-2006, 10:30 PM
did they linch the guy that got that design into circulation?!
for those who haven't seen the face of evil (http://forums.pelicanparts.com/attachment.php?postid=676170)

Ouch, Winfred! LOL . We changed the plate this year because so many people hated the last one. Mine used to have the classic "Social Worker" happy face with a bullet hole in the forehead sticker over the happy face. In fact, so did a lot of other people. Others found there own unique way to "deface" the sacred image of the happy state, or what ever the hell they were calling us.

I thought the new one should have read--

Kentucky: "home to the best looking sister/grandmothers in the country!"

or

"hot chicks, the best bourbon, and lots of smokers!"

or

"we'd rather grow weed, but the Government won't let us!"

angrypancake
02-26-2006, 10:37 PM
alabama's biggest cash crop is marijuana

dacoyote
02-26-2006, 10:48 PM
* means butthole in michigan.