PDA

View Full Version : Part number of door trim clip?

E34-520iSE
02-07-2006, 02:35 PM
Hi! I looked on realOEM but can't find a part number for the black plastic door clip. It's the one in the middle of the trim (looking from the back) that holds the bottom of the inner armrest/handle. It keeps the panel securely fastened to the door's shell by clipping onto the window winder mechanism.

Cheers,

Shaun

Scott H
02-07-2006, 02:38 PM
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=HD13&mospid=47408&btnr=51_2236&hg=51&fg=50

Hi! I looked on realOEM but can't find a part number for the black plastic door clip. It's the one in the middle of the trim (looking from the back) that holds the bottom of the inner armrest/handle. It keeps the panel securely fastened to the door's shell by clipping onto the window winder mechanism.

Cheers,

Shaun

E34-520iSE
02-07-2006, 02:51 PM
I looked at that pic before and never saw it - it looks very different "in the flesh". Yes I think it is item 9. I don't know why it says that 4 are needed (unless 1 per door!). I'll order a couple tomorrow and see what arrives. I'll try not to break these ones - honest!!

Thanks mate! ;)

Shaun

Scott H
02-07-2006, 03:02 PM
I have broken those before too....

I looked at that pic before and never saw it - it looks very different "in the flesh". Yes I think it is item 9. I don't know why it says that 4 are needed (unless 1 per door!). I'll order a couple tomorrow and see what arrives. I'll try not to break these ones - honest!!

Thanks mate! ;)

Shaun