PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Ever Used Or Heard About These???

BMW4LIFE
02-01-2006, 04:25 PM
I JUST NOTICED ONE OF MY FOG LIGHTS BROKEN AND DIDNT KNOW ID I SHOULD CHANGE THE WHOLE DEAL OR JUST BUY THE REPLACMENT GLASS...ABOUT THE SAME PRICE

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/89-95-BMW-E34-projector-FOG-LIGHTS-525i-530i-535i-540i_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33709QQitemZ803308 5018QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Alexlind123
02-01-2006, 04:42 PM
I think you caps lock key is on. The button should be right below the "Tab" button on the left side of your keyboard.

angrypancake
02-01-2006, 06:41 PM
Maybe his shift button is stuck? There's two of them, one under the "caps lock" on the left side, above "ctrl," and one on the right side, under "enter" and above "ctrl."

632 Regal
02-01-2006, 07:54 PM
Theprojectorlightsareagreatimprovementoverthestock ers,youshouldstillputthatprotectivefilmoverthemcau semynewprojectorsgotabigholeandchipthefirstweekiha dthemonthecar.

wingman
02-01-2006, 09:36 PM
Theprojectorlightsareagreatimprovementoverthestock ers,youshouldstillputthatprotectivefilmoverthemcau semynewprojectorsgotabigholeandchipthefirstweekiha dthemonthecar.
I think you forgot to use the space bar. It's the big long one at the bottom.;)

632 Regal
02-01-2006, 10:07 PM
spacebar?

hakwuzhere
02-01-2006, 10:15 PM
shhhhhh.... why are you yelling? my head hurts

genphreak
02-01-2006, 10:15 PM
spacebar?WasIstDieHölleDieLeertaste?

dacoyote
02-01-2006, 10:21 PM
d6n't w6rry 0y n40 36c2 2ey 5s br62en....

BMW4LIFE
02-02-2006, 12:08 AM
Damn I Thought Everone Here Was Over 13 But I Guess I Was Wrong (not All Of Ya'll)

liquidtiger720
02-02-2006, 12:24 AM
Damn I Thought Everone Here Was Over 13 But I Guess I Was Wrong (not All Of Ya'll)

I'm with you.

Its almost...just almost turning into a bimmerforums.com type of forum.

hakwuzhere
02-02-2006, 01:17 AM
Well, I think you might want to take a moment and do a search on nettiquite. It is a real thing, and something that if followed properly will get you much faster and more precise responses when asking questions on the internet.

Your 26th post on this forum was written in all caps, as is your username. Either take the responses you received in stride, or try asking in a nicer way(what would be considered a nicer way).

Have a great day! :)

632 Regal
02-02-2006, 02:46 AM
frickin jibberish...time for the off topic toss?

632 Regal
02-02-2006, 02:47 AM
these be fightin words...J/K
Well, I think you might want to take a moment and do a search on nettiquite. It is a real thing, and something that if followed properly will get you much faster and more precise responses when asking questions on the internet.

Your 26th post on this forum was written in all caps, as is your username. Either take the responses you received in stride, or try asking in a nicer way(what would be considered a nicer way).

BMW4LIFE
02-02-2006, 03:01 AM

HOW I TYPE SHOULD REALLY NOT BE YOUR CONSERN...U CAN EITHER HELP ME BY ANSWERING THE SIMPLE QUESTION I ASKED OR USE THAT LITTLE BACK BUTTON ON YOUR WEB PAGE AND GO ON YOUR MARRY WAY...AND BY THE WAY IF IT REALLY BOTHERS YOU THAT MUCH THAT MY NAME IS TYPED AND I TYPE IN ALL BOLD THAT U HAVE TO TAKE UR TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY AND EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS ON THIS WEBSITE...YOUR A TOTAL LOSER AND YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE .... BUT I DO MEAN THAT IN THE NICEST WAY POSSIBLE...SERIOUSLY;)

PS. IF I WAS YELLING YOU WOULD KNOW WITH SOME OF THESE (!!!!!!)...BUT THE SAD PART IS THAT THIS IS SUCH A GREAT WEBSITE WITH A BUNCH OF GREAT PEOPLE THAT ARE WILLING TO HELP BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT FOR OTHER PEOPLE

dacoyote
02-02-2006, 08:07 AM
I'm with you.

Its almost...just almost turning into a bimmerforums.com type of forum.

LOL.... funny but not all at the same time...

dacoyote
02-02-2006, 08:09 AM
YOUR A TOTAL LOSER AND YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE .... BUT I DO MEAN THAT IN THE NICEST WAY POSSIBLE...SERIOUSLY;)

Is that kinda like saying "Bless so and so's heart" before you say something bad... because it makes it ok then.

ILoveMPower
02-02-2006, 09:29 AM
HOW I TYPE SHOULD REALLY NOT BE YOUR CONSERN...U CAN EITHER HELP ME BY ANSWERING THE SIMPLE QUESTION I ASKED OR USE THAT LITTLE BACK BUTTON ON YOUR WEB PAGE AND GO ON YOUR MARRY WAY...AND BY THE WAY IF IT REALLY BOTHERS YOU THAT MUCH THAT MY NAME IS TYPED AND I TYPE IN ALL BOLD THAT U HAVE TO TAKE UR TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY AND EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS ON THIS WEBSITE...YOUR A TOTAL LOSER AND YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE .... BUT I DO MEAN THAT IN THE NICEST WAY POSSIBLE...SERIOUSLY;)

PS. IF I WAS YELLING YOU WOULD KNOW WITH SOME OF THESE (!!!!!!)...BUT THE SAD PART IS THAT THIS IS SUCH A GREAT WEBSITE WITH A BUNCH OF GREAT PEOPLE THAT ARE WILLING TO HELP BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT FOR OTHER PEOPLE

He's just trying to inform you that typing WITHOUT the caps lock on makes you appear much more intelligent, while also making your question much easier to read. It's common courtesy, and it is appreciated.

dacoyote
02-02-2006, 09:38 AM
He's just trying to inform you that typing WITHOUT the caps lock on makes you appear much more intelligent, while also making your question much easier to read. It's common courtesy, and it is appreciated.

Key word being "appear" right?

calmloki
02-02-2006, 09:48 AM
Appearrance being the essence of civility and society, attitude being the antithesis.
Tom

Kobe Diesel
02-02-2006, 10:00 AM
[QUOTE=BMW4LIFE]I JUST NOTICED ONE OF MY FOG LIGHTS BROKEN AND DIDNT KNOW ID I SHOULD CHANGE THE WHOLE DEAL OR JUST BUY THE REPLACMENT GLASS...ABOUT THE SAME PRICE

Yes, these are nice upgrades to have. Of course, if you're going to spend the money, do as Regal suggested and place protectors on them.

FYI, you can find those state side rather than purchase these from the seller in HK, it doesnt make sense to pay half the amount of the item to have it shipped.

If I find the projectors at a good deal, I'll pass the info on to you.

dacoyote
02-02-2006, 10:00 AM
Appearrance being the essence of civility and society, attitude being the antithesis.
Tom

Ok... I gotta see what Jeff posts in response... it took me 5 trys to figure it out (smarter then me mate)

liquidtiger720
02-02-2006, 10:14 AM
people. Calm the hell down. **** like this turns people away from the board.

calmloki
02-02-2006, 10:30 AM
I said and then dacoyote said:

Tom

Ok... I gotta see what Jeff posts in response... it took me 5 trys to figure it out (smarter then me mate)

Ah c'mon - the first word I typed is misspelled. Sigh. I guess I'm just light as lead. (that's led, not leed Gayle)
Tom, somber and plodding, trying to rack up 100 posts

dacoyote
02-02-2006, 11:39 AM
Dude.... I didn't even see the misspelling.....

dacoyote
02-02-2006, 11:39 AM
people. Calm the hell down. **** like this turns people away from the board.

WE ARE BEING CALM :-)

BMW4LIFE
02-02-2006, 02:21 PM

ill give u everything but the intelligent part...that has nothing to do with nothing just to let u know...as far as everything else goes people should start handleing things like you do...for all the people that actually answered my question thank you and its people like you that keep this website helpful to every bimmer owner!!!

BMW4LIFE
02-02-2006, 02:22 PM
Yes, these are nice upgrades to have. Of course, if you're going to spend the money, do as Regal suggested and place protectors on them.

FYI, you can find those state side rather than purchase these from the seller in HK, it doesnt make sense to pay half the amount of the item to have it shipped.

If I find the projectors at a good deal, I'll pass the info on to you.[/QUOTE]

now back on the subject...the link i put up for the ebay items...are they a good deal or are they the cheap **** that will break and crack when sand hits it?

632 Regal
02-02-2006, 02:35 PM
they will all crack and chip without the protectors. The link you posted is for the same tyle as mine. I had to seal them cause water go into one of them and they dont shine much infront of the car til you grind the restrictor shield inside.