PDA

View Full Version : Guess how great my weekend was...

bjl4776
01-29-2006, 11:59 PM
So I was having an extremely shitty friday nightthat i dont wanna get into cause ill rant for hours. So i get home from work on Saturday ready to fall on my face tired. I eat dinner and pass out looking forward to sleeping through the day sunday. So 2:30 in the morning rolls around and I wake up to a loud bang and scraping noise. I look out the window and my car and another car are now slanted sideways in there space with glass everywhere. I hurry up and put clothes out and run outside to see a kid standing next to his car. He came around a corner going probably about 40, hit a minivan next to mine right into mine and then continues to travel to the other side and hit a taurus. My car has a ton of rear quarter damage is definately going to be totaled. The other van as quarter damage on both sides, and the taurus has front passenger door damage as well as rocker panel. Funny thing is though it couldnt of made my weekend better. I am going to buy an M3 soon, and this will give me the nice down payment I need. Other people were pissed though. Kid was 16, and probably had is liscense for less than 5 months, and it wasnt even his car.

Alexlind123
01-30-2006, 12:01 AM
What an *******.

angrypancake
01-30-2006, 12:20 AM
you shouldnt be allowed to have a lisence when you're 16. well, be allowed to drive by your damn self, at 230 in the morning?! what the hell? hello, parents?

Gayle
01-30-2006, 12:35 AM
Did he hit the 525 or the 325? If it is the 525, you really got the KIA up quick!

If I read the post correctly we should say congrats on getting your car totalled. Right?

rot535i
01-30-2006, 12:37 AM
Good thing you were not in the car.
At least it wasn't a drunk driver at 4:00 in the after noon doing over 80mph crossing over into your lane and hit you head on like my wife in her jeep in Nov. She is still recovering from 9 hours of foot surgery from the floor caving in. I hope these pic's post.
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e331/resyt/Photo54.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e331/resyt/Photo5.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e331/resyt/Photo7.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e331/resyt/Photo14.jpg

angrypancake
01-30-2006, 12:39 AM
holy ****! she's lucky to be recovering from foot surgery only. thats a serious accident. f'ing drunks. 4 in the afternoon no less? they should bring back death by firing squad.

rot535i
01-30-2006, 12:45 AM
The pickup truck was towed off in pieces. The cab rolled and the bed skidded down the road. I guess Jeeps can take quite a beating. Here is the sheared front axel.
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e331/resyt/Photo66.jpg

Alexlind123
01-30-2006, 01:31 AM
In washington, 16yr olds arent legally allowed to drive at 2:30.

kyleN20
01-30-2006, 02:02 AM
what the hell hit her, looks like a v8 s-10??? looks like th jeep faired well, thats good

bjl4776
01-30-2006, 09:16 AM
I am lucky I wasnt in the car, and yes i am happy its totalled. The 5er was totalled a year or so ago. I got my liscense when I was 15 in Mississippi, but down there the road conditions arent nearly as bad, no snow, no ice. And most of the rednecks that drive down there are drunk anyway. Actually they only people I knew that got into any serious accidents were in college. And im sorry for what happened to your wife, I am only 18 and Iv already had more than a few friends die in car accidents, and most of them alcohol related.

rot535i
01-30-2006, 11:28 AM
Thanks, Sorry to here about your friends. When I read the post it reminded me of her crash, for this guy was also cornering to fast before totaling her car. I hope you make out well with your ins. co. A friend of mine was sitting in kitchen having coffee while waiting for his daughter to be picked up for school. He heard a loud crash and as he looked out the window his car was sitting in the middle of the street. The mother picking up his daughter to drive the kids to school was blinded by the sun and ran right into the back of his car with her brand new Suburban totaling his car. No one was hurt they are good friends and like he said. At least he wasn't in the car waiting for it to warm up or something because sometimes he moves it into the driveway after his wife leaves for work. Good luck with your new car.

Jon K
01-30-2006, 01:10 PM
Thanks, Sorry to here about your friends. When I read the post it reminded me of her crash, for this guy was also cornering to fast before totaling her car. I hope you make out well with your ins. co. A friend of mine was sitting in kitchen having coffee while waiting for his daughter to be picked up for school. He heard a loud crash and as he looked out the window his car was sitting in the middle of the street. The mother picking up his daughter to drive the kids to school was blinded by the sun and ran right into the back of his car with her brand new Suburban totaling his car. No one was hurt they are good friends and like he said. At least he wasn't in the car waiting for it to warm up or something because sometimes he moves it into the driveway after his wife leaves for work. Good luck with your new car.

Looks like the white truck just got new tires too! (not)

rot535i
01-30-2006, 01:22 PM
Actually witnesses reported him leaving large burnout marks and smoke shows all over town minutes before the crash. The wheel wells and rear quarters were full of rubber specs. I think he started with a good tire that day. Most people slow down after drinking if they choose to drive.

Jay 535i
01-30-2006, 02:29 PM
Actually witnesses reported him leaving large burnout marks and smoke shows all over town minutes before the crash. The wheel wells and rear quarters were full of rubber specs. I think he started with a good tire that day. Most people slow down after drinking if they choose to drive.

What was he charged with?

SharkmanBMW
01-30-2006, 04:53 PM
you shouldnt be allowed to have a lisence when you're 16. well, be allowed to drive by your damn self, at 230 in the morning?! what the hell? hello, parents?

it should work like in australia... that is the best system. someone from Oz, please give us the details so we can all see how bad it is here in North America!

and for the 16 year old... I would have beat the **** out of him, happy about it or not, little ****ers like that need to learn consequences.

angrypancake
01-30-2006, 05:09 PM
I know in NY you can't drive after 9pm until you're 18, or if you take a driver safety course, then 17. But still, though fresh off the "cmon mom, can I have the car" phase, I don't support it. What time did I wrap my beloved 525 around a tree? 330am! In retrospect there's no way I should've been out driving.

Chris'91'525i
01-30-2006, 08:42 PM
holy ****! she's lucky to be recovering from foot surgery only. thats a serious accident. f'ing drunks. 4 in the afternoon no less? they should bring back death by firing squad.

If he was sentenced to death in Utah, he would have the option of firing squad.
The A-hole should rot in jail for a long time at the very least........

Good to hear the Jeep driver was not more seriously injured. Though 9 hour of foot surgery don't sound good.
Hope she has a speedy recovery

we_call_him_doher
01-30-2006, 09:48 PM
Ya, I'm 16 and the curfew for minors (under 18) is midnight-5 AM, but some of the worst wrecks I have seen are in broad daylight and in front of my highschool, and not always by student drivers.