PDA

View Full Version : Burn out/spinning tires/smoke everywhere videos...

Jon K
01-28-2006, 06:27 PM
Ok so you guys wanted a couple clips of the 525 burning expensive tires to pieces. A fellow BlownEuorz member and I decided to piss of the neighbors who moved in. The neighbors did not know, apparently, that they are moving in next to a garage that works on cars with open waste gates and straight exhaust. Oh well. Here's our video - enjoy.

Right-Click and Save or whatever (http://www.blowneuroz.com/movie.wmv)

pundit
01-28-2006, 06:53 PM
...A fellow BlownEuorz member and I decided to piss of the neighbors who moved in. The neighbors did not know, apparently, that they are moving in next to a garage that works on cars with open waste gates and straight exhaust...[/URL]
And they'll say...

"Yawl go away now... yaheer!"

Just a point.
It appears the musical selection was in the wrong order.
The redneck 'Duelling Banjos' theme should have occupied the latter half of the preeesentation... :D

Incantation
01-28-2006, 06:55 PM
it's a start

realistically you could have put the burnout clips into a 10 second file without all the fluff. lawlz

E34 530
01-28-2006, 06:56 PM
Pretty sick. Where exactly in PA are you located??

genphreak
01-28-2006, 07:07 PM
Ok so you guys wanted a couple clips of the 525 burning expensive tires to pieces. A fellow BlownEuorz member and I decided to piss of the neighbors who moved in. The neighbors did not know, apparently, that they are moving in next to a garage that works on cars with open waste gates and straight exhaust. Oh well. Here's our video - enjoy. Filthy street-p0rn. Good to see it was all confined to the driveway of the movie studios :)

Alexlind123
01-28-2006, 07:16 PM
Looks like fun :D Sometimes i wish i had a manual transmission... http://servo.postverket.us/alex/BmwBurn002.avi

Russell
01-28-2006, 07:21 PM
This will haunt you later!

rreimund
01-28-2006, 07:30 PM
Hah.. "Visit BlowEuroz.com"

Blow who?

Jon K
01-28-2006, 07:31 PM
Hehe criticize the editting all you feel, this was done on a 12" centrino notebook in windows movie maker lol. I left my Adobe Premiere workstation at school :(

We are in Newtown pennsylvania.

bahnstormer
01-28-2006, 08:07 PM
cool man when did u finish the 1.8 swap? =]
poor poor tires =]

willobmw
01-28-2006, 09:17 PM
cool man when did u finish the 1.8 swap? =]
poor poor tires =]
Tires? I don't think the bimmer's diff will like it too much either.

misfortune
01-28-2006, 11:31 PM
Ok so you guys wanted a couple clips of the 525 burning expensive tires to pieces. A fellow BlownEuorz member and I decided to piss of the neighbors who moved in. The neighbors did not know, apparently, that they are moving in next to a garage that works on cars with open waste gates and straight exhaust. Oh well. Here's our video - enjoy.

Is there a version without your personal music tastes? (aka less guitar more drums?)

angrypancake
01-29-2006, 12:28 AM
dude spill canvas is awesome. jon what song is that?

misfortune
01-29-2006, 12:56 AM
dude spill canvas is awesome. jon what song is that?
see thats the thing about music, one man's treasure is another man's trash. I only need the wonderful engine music, no external input. Observe the classic donuts.mpg.

http://www.bimmerd00d.com/donuts.mpg

No music necessary. Music wouild have ruined this wonderful, yet short video. DONT RUIN YOUR CAR VIDEOS WITH YOUR POOR MUSIC TASTE!@

Jeff N.
01-29-2006, 01:21 AM
Seems like I get a fair amount in the wet. Maybe it's because I'm not doing the clutch drop?

angrypancake
01-29-2006, 02:23 AM
see thats the thing about music, one man's treasure is another man's trash. I only need the wonderful engine music, no external input. Observe the classic donuts.mpg.

http://www.bimmerd00d.com/donuts.mpg

No music necessary. Music wouild have ruined this wonderful, yet short video. DONT RUIN YOUR CAR VIDEOS WITH YOUR POOR MUSIC TASTE!@

touche.

Incantation
01-29-2006, 03:10 AM
yea that's nice.. that other vid i could blow more smoke from one rip of a joint

Dave M
01-29-2006, 03:28 AM
Jon, your enthusiasm for the forum is whats important. Thanks for illustrating what the M50 is capble of.

Dave M, M50 captain

pundit
01-29-2006, 03:49 AM
...DONT RUIN YOUR CAR VIDEOS WITH YOUR POOR MUSIC TASTE!@
What's wrong with 'Duelling Banjos'?.... boy!
I mean haven't you ever squealed like a pig? :D

onewhippedpuppy
01-29-2006, 08:10 AM
Where's the video of the cop that the neighbors called on you guys?:D

Jon K
01-29-2006, 10:50 AM
Where's the video of the cop that the neighbors called on you guys?:D

We don't have that issue haha my buddys father is "kinda a big deal" lol.

winfred
01-29-2006, 11:01 AM
smokey smokey (http://video.dieselplace.com/Player.aspx?fileid=9C678A4B-D152-48D4-AE12-A0D85411FC6B&kw=177&p=0)

Russell
01-29-2006, 11:07 AM
From your video, I can see you are young and apparently mechanically talented. However, this video seems to indicate you really do not have much, or any, understanding/care about social responsibility or consequences. I suspect the police, if they had this video could prosecute for several driving and local ordinance violations.

Really, why would anyone want to piss off his or her new neighbors unless they are not all there? Wait until you "grow up" and have a family/property of your own. Then, I hope you will not think such tactics are very cool.

Sorry if you take offense.

Jon K
01-29-2006, 11:18 AM
From your video, I can see you are young and apparently mechanically talented. However, this video seems to indicate you really do not have much, or any, understanding/care about social responsibility or consequences. I suspect the police, if they had this video could prosecute for several driving and local ordinance violations.

Really, why would anyone want to piss off his or her new neighbors unless they are not all there? Wait until you "grow up" and have a family/property of your own. Then, I hope you will not think such tactics are very cool.

Sorry if you take offense.

I don't take offense. We didn't WANT to piss of the neighbors, it just so happens that we have a garage RIGHT next to their new property (which was actually my buds property). The car engine noises aren't even that bad - it's the nights like last week when I had to finish Saj3n's suspension work at night time with an air compressor roaring.

I don't think videos necessarily have to depict our hobbies/skills.

ILoveMPower
01-29-2006, 11:42 AM
Awesome, love seeing E34's blazing tire. What's that about a 518? I thought you had a supercharged M50..? Anyway, sweet video, even if it was a bit illegal.

Also, your paint looks badass! Makes me want to dump the island green for a respray!

-JK

angrypancake
01-29-2006, 11:46 AM
^ beat me to it. 518 my ass. as if your car isnt sneaky enough already.

Jon K
01-29-2006, 12:43 PM
^ beat me to it. 518 my ass. as if your car isnt sneaky enough already.

It's 518i i swear. M44 powerz.

winfred
01-29-2006, 01:49 PM
must be the roller valve train on the m44, you couldn't do that with the hydraulic tappets on a m42 :D

It's 518i i swear. M44 powerz.