PDA

View Full Version : OT Happy Australia Day to all the Aussies!

wingman
01-25-2006, 11:27 PM
Hope today finds you with a cold beer and good friends. I've spent today alone driving my car. Bliss!

kev535i
01-26-2006, 12:18 AM
40 deg C outside cold beer and cricket on inside happy Australia Day

pundit
01-26-2006, 02:15 AM
"What's Rangoon to you... is Grafton to me! (http://stout.rumble.net/psychedelicatessen/rangoon.mp3)" ;)

"... I folded the Shell roadmap into a twelve inch square, reducing the New South Wales coastline to a glance, and then lit up an Arnott's Scotch Finger biscuit... It was going to be a good trip. I pressed my foot against the roof and screamed... I drove off the page and never saw myself again..."

Dash01
01-26-2006, 11:02 AM
Okkers unite!

Zeuk in Oz
01-26-2006, 05:25 PM
Spent the day at Narooma ! :D

Has to be the east coast's undiscovered pearl. (Yes I'm biased :p )

rob101
01-26-2006, 06:26 PM
Okkers unite!
:( right..........

I had lamb yesterday.....enough said

GJPinAU
01-26-2006, 06:29 PM
Hope today finds you with a cold beer and good friends. I've spent today alone driving my car. Bliss!
Took the morning to wash and polish both cars (guaranteed to do this alone) Went to Bro-in-laws for a roast pork dinner, lots of beers, lots of philosophising about the usual - you know you can pick your friends but you can't pick your in-laws, and he's got a total prick for a brother-in-law (wife's side - not me) that beats his wife "because she deserves it", and she won't leave blah blah the usual story.

Hey, the tennis was good!

genphreak
01-26-2006, 07:26 PM
Took the morning to wash and polish both cars (guaranteed to do this alone) Went to Bro-in-laws for a roast pork dinner, lots of beers, lots of philosophising about the usual - you know you can pick your friends but you can't pick your in-laws, and he's got a total prick for a brother-in-law (wife's side - not me) that beats his wife "because she deserves it", and she won't leave blah blah the usual story. Hey, the tennis was good! Gee Greg, sounds like the beginnings of another season of Neighbours could be coming on? Perhaps you are more involved than you let on previously when they borrowed your car for some 'spirited filming'... :D