PDA

View Full Version : E34 Depo AE wiring?

hakwuzhere
01-22-2006, 09:03 PM
So I have my Projector34's installed with the Prolumen Xenon kit... but my mechanic couldnt figure out how to wire up the Angel Eyes... Ive emailed Umnitza a few times and gone through thier dealer resources on thier site... Nothing seems to have the information Im looking for. Anyone seen any good guides to installation? or wiring schematics?..

BlueM60
01-22-2006, 10:26 PM
Sorry Im not much help with the wiring issue, but could I ask how much the parts were all together and where you got the xenon kit? Thanks in advance.

-Ben

bahnstormer
01-22-2006, 10:30 PM
lol ur mechanic couldn't figure it out?
heheh change mechanics ASAP!

genphreak
01-22-2006, 10:43 PM
So I have my Projector34's installed with the Prolumen Xenon kit... but my mechanic couldnt figure out how to wire up the Angel Eyes... Ive emailed Umnitza a few times and gone through thier dealer resources on thier site... Nothing seems to have the information Im looking for. Anyone seen any good guides to installation? or wiring schematics?..I'd post some pics of the connections n ****, so people can tell what type u have or give u (perhaps) some useful general advice, (apart from 'why didn't u stick with stock' and crap like that... :D)

hakwuzhere
01-22-2006, 11:02 PM
lol ur mechanic couldn't figure it out?
heheh change mechanics ASAP!

If I hadnt been dealing with him on my BMW's for 5 years... I would run... but I think it was just the person he had working on my car... I hope! :(

Otherwise yea, Ill be out hunting again.

brodee
01-22-2006, 11:39 PM
You can do a search, I asked this same question about 2 months ago, but here's the short of it.

Throw away all the relay crap, take the piece that plugs into the lights for the angel eyes and cut it so that there is as much wiring as you can get. Feed the wires down to your side markers (in the bumper trim) and splice it in. They will come on anytime the park lights are on.

hakwuzhere
01-22-2006, 11:43 PM
Heh, that should be even easier since I just put Euro trim on and dont have side markers...

brodee
01-22-2006, 11:46 PM
Heh, that should be even easier since I just put Euro trim on and dont have side markers...

Yep. I still have the lights on the touring with the AE's but my sedan has the euro trim so I cut off the bulb sockets and wired direct for the city lights.