PDA

View Full Version : QLD guys, what's the story?

GJPinAU
01-22-2006, 03:42 AM
Just got back from the Gold Coast and it seemed there was an E34 on every corner, you guys should be spreading the word about this site.

I tried the new 100 octane fuel while I was there, to tell you the truth I didn't really notice any difference but I did enjoy paying only $1.30/litre for it.

Best number plate I saw was on a black E39 530i, it had a black plate with 5TUART in gold on it, your plates rock:D

Rory535i
01-22-2006, 04:25 AM
Just got back from the Gold Coast and it seemed there was an E34 on every corner, you guys should be spreading the word about this site.

I tried the new 100 octane fuel while I was there, to tell you the truth I didn't really notice any difference but I did enjoy paying only $1.30/litre for it.

Best number plate I saw was on a black E39 530i, it had a black plate with 5TUART in gold on it, your plates rock:D

You must have got lucky seeing all those E34's. Any time I'm on the Gold Coast i never see any! Yeah u see some cool plates up here. Where u there for the Big Day Out?

rob101
01-22-2006, 04:07 PM
You must have got lucky seeing all those E34's. Any time I'm on the Gold Coast i never see any! Yeah u see some cool plates up here. Where u there for the Big Day Out?
can't say i've seen alot of e34s at the gold coast. But there are more bmws in general at the gold coast than they are in brisbane. More bogans as well.... which makes it a great place to live :( not