PDA

View Full Version : some naive/cocky drivers seen today

BMW4ever
01-15-2006, 04:04 AM
while driving in a winding road with my 92 525i (it still makes me smile everytime i drive it) to the lake; a "custom lift" pick-up truck in front of me was tail gating an old school 1986 porsche 911. both of them were traveling at a high rate of speed. the driver of the truck is a young (stupid i guess):D kid. i asked myself "how can a custom lift pick up truck keep up with a porsche in a winding road?" bad move!!! another kid in a stock honda accord joined the bandwagon. eventually, they all disappeared in front of me. i just hope those two kids did not roll over their vehicles:p . Another encounter, while driving on the middle lane, a kia amanti flashed its headlightsl; so i let it pass. the occupants were bunch a young guys looking at me laughing (i guess they think they are driving a mercedes benz;) ). but the joke is on them. no matter what they think it's still a kia:p

Qube
01-15-2006, 02:08 PM
The funniest must be the Kia Amanti. They really shouldn't try and make a 'luxury' sedan. Three cheers to you for keeping your cool, and knowing smug well that you're much better off than they are.

liquidtiger720
01-15-2006, 02:46 PM
I see those kinds of people everyday. :)

Jay 535i
01-15-2006, 05:21 PM
The funniest must be the Kia Amanti. They really shouldn't try and make a 'luxury' sedan. Three cheers to you for keeping your cool, and knowing smug well that you're much better off than they are.

Remember that cars like that are designed primarily for the Asian market, where cheap and big 'luxury' cars are popular.

Since they already make the car for Korean diplomats, they may as well try to flog it anywhere they can. There's always someone foolish enough to buy, as BMW4ever found out ;)