PDA

View Full Version : A sad week for Stef. [some therapeutical venting]

mzarifkar
01-14-2006, 07:36 PM
As school started up again and i reunited with my baby, first thing i did was take it for a drive (as one should). that was day one.
Day three, as i load groceries in the trunk i notice my phone antenna (BMW car phone) is gone, and all that is left some double sided tape.
Some *&^%$#$# #$^%$^$& $%& $%^#$ %#$% #%^ ^% &$& ........*deep breath..
As i never use the car phone anyway and the only purpose it serves is to impress ladies ;) i managed to calm down ( but still... some @#%$%&$^*#$56%$&46 vandalized my car!) anyway

On thursday it was a lovely day so i took her to the carwash. while pressure washing the trunklid, my emblem flies off! now the base of the emblem is still on it, but appearantly the graphic is on a disc that was pasted onto the base piece and it must have had a leak or something and the water just blew it off. BAH! If this was before Christmas i could have asked for 2 emblems, oh well.

so heres my venting. Still got a huge gap in my front spoiler, but atleast the car is shiny again.

Coming up, Ipod nano mount...

632 Regal
01-14-2006, 07:55 PM
I always feel things could have been worse...someone could have broken a windo and scratched the pait trying to retreive the phone, someone could have used a hammer and screwdriver removing the emblem too?

Things could be much worse although I feel your pain.

mzarifkar
01-15-2006, 03:25 PM
very true, i mean my transmission is still runnning, which is a miracle and blessing everyday