PDA

View Full Version : e34 stuff FS

Aussie e34
01-13-2006, 04:38 AM
ive got a collection of **** catching dust in the garage that has gotta go to clear the space and make funds available for bigger and better things.

so here's the list:
1 x 15" bbs style oem wheel with pirelle p600 rubber;
1 x red crystal centre boot reflector (the red bit that you see on some e34's between the two tail lights)
1 x set of e34 fog lights
1 x oem mud flaps (god knows why you would want them but ive got a set)
1 x full front set of bumper trim (the two sides and center section with grill)
1 x front tow hook cover (the black plastic cover that sits beside the fog light)
1 x oem first aid kit (the kit thats found under the passenger seat, kit is fully stocked and un used)
1 x set of smoked front indicators
1 x full set of amber indicators (oem ones)
1 x clear rear lights (the standard amber colour replaced with a clear, just like all the ebay specials but better quality)

as well as a full genuine reiger body kit and very rare oem aero deck spoiler as seen in the seperate posts.

picture of any of the item above are available on request.

hakwuzhere
01-13-2006, 04:44 AM
pics of first aid kit please :) If its logo'd Im in!

Torque
01-13-2006, 05:26 AM
How much for the boot reflector and first aid? (in USD)

edit: is the boot reflector narrow or wide style ? in other words, is it european plates standard or the US.

Alexlind123
01-13-2006, 10:10 AM
What do the mudflaps look like?

InfernoM3
01-13-2006, 10:41 PM
Interested in the smoke corners? Pics and who makes them.

Thx.

pbrennan10
01-13-2006, 10:57 PM
foglights price?

MTV
01-13-2006, 11:24 PM
Please send pics of the rear clears and of the first aid kit. Please let me know what you are asking for both items and shipping cost to Los Angeles, CA USA.

Thanks.

Aussie e34
01-14-2006, 07:13 AM
the mud flaps i had a look at to take a photo for you and found that one had a crack in it about 4cm long so im going to throw them out unless you really want them?

the fog lights condition is seen in the pic, and they come with the fog light supports, pm me your interests and ill reply with an asking price

the reflector as you can see is the width of the boot lid and the height of the lights, its held in place with the licence plate and 2 side tape at the back for extra support again pm me interests.

first aid kit as as it was when first bought, everything is there and it appears to have never even been searched through let alone used.

the indicators are brand new and have never been fited perfect quality

have i missed anything?

Aussie e34
01-14-2006, 07:24 AM
i wanted to post up another pic of the indicators to give a better idea of how they look.
i removed my clear one on the left and placed this one in to see the comparrison between the clears and smoked

Felixdacat
01-15-2006, 10:08 AM
What is the price for the complete body kit, and the spoiler. Do you have pics of these items installed on your E34?

Thanks Derek

Boom n Zoom
01-16-2006, 04:35 AM
[QUOTE=Aussie e34.... very rare oem aero deck spoiler as seen in the seperate posts.

picture of any of the item above are available on request.[/QUOTE]

aussie e34,

I would like to see a pic of the spoiler if it hasn't already been sold. Is this similar to the M5 style lip spoiler as seen on the E39's?

Either way I would be interested in seeing it.

BnZ

Aussie e34
01-16-2006, 05:06 AM
ive pinched these pics from forums over time in my search for the spoiler.

hope that gives you a fair indication of what it looks like.
it sits flat on the boot deck and is very simular to the 6 series ones or the e30 ones.

Boom n Zoom
01-16-2006, 06:13 AM
Aussie,

Would you be willing to part with the rear spoiler seperately? or would you prefer to sell the body kit as a whole. I don't mind as I would like skirts and a rear diffuser.

Let me know :)

Boom n Zoom.

Aussie e34
01-16-2006, 07:03 PM
the body kit comes as a whole that being front bumper side skirts and rear bumper attachment.

the spoiler is a seperate part and i will be willing to sell it seperatly.
obviously id prefer to sell the lot and it'd be cheaper on postage, but im willing to part te spoiler from the body kit, but not the parts from the body kit.

Boom n Zoom
01-17-2006, 06:21 AM
Aussie,

I'm still at work atm, but could you PM me about a price for the Lip Spoiler? As I think I will take it.

Also a price for the Body Kit. This I would like but may have to wait a little ;)

Is the spoiler new or has it been fitted?

Also what colour is it?

Is the Body Kit as New or has it also been fitted?

If fitted, does it have all the clips required to fit? If not are they still available?

Sorry for all the questions Aussie, I have been burnt before is all.

Cheers!

Boom n Zoom.

Aussie e34
01-17-2006, 05:47 PM
UPDATE
the body kit has been sold, as have the tow hook covers.
the rest i will be placing up on ebay next week.

Aussie e34
01-18-2006, 04:59 PM
spoiler sold

clhorton
01-18-2006, 07:52 PM
I am interested in the first aid kit. Give me an email with price. Thanks

Aussie e34
01-19-2006, 04:25 AM
sorry mate your a few hours to late. i sold the first aid kit this afternoon at an e34 meet in Vic.

Aussie e34
01-22-2006, 04:56 PM
spoiler is taken too

bimerguycw
01-23-2006, 06:55 AM
Interested in fogs...how much please?

MTechnik540i
01-23-2006, 12:55 PM
ive got a collection of **** catching dust in the garage that has gotta go to clear the space and make funds available for bigger and better things.

so here's the list:
1 x 15" bbs style oem wheel with pirelle p600 rubber;
1 x red crystal centre boot reflector (the red bit that you see on some e34's between the two tail lights)
1 x set of e34 fog lights
1 x oem mud flaps (god knows why you would want them but ive got a set)
1 x full front set of bumper trim (the two sides and center section with grill)
1 x front tow hook cover (the black plastic cover that sits beside the fog light)
1 x oem first aid kit (the kit thats found under the passenger seat, kit is fully stocked and un used)
1 x set of smoked front indicators
1 x full set of amber indicators (oem ones)
1 x clear rear lights (the standard amber colour replaced with a clear, just like all the ebay specials but better quality)

as well as a full genuine reiger body kit and very rare oem aero deck spoiler as seen in the seperate posts.

picture of any of the item above are available on request.

Who makes the smoked front corners?

Pictures?