PDA

View Full Version : plz bimmer masters i need help w. whiper problem

iggy
01-11-2006, 09:55 AM
can anyone stear me in the write direction with a problem i have on an E34 525i, the problem is:

I the the power to the windscreenwhipers + electric windows + radio comes on and off ( not seperatly but together and mostly off ) and the fuses seem to be ok.
Is there any ware i should also check to find the problem the whipers are a big problem as i live in Holland and it's pretty rainy here.
thx iggy

dacoyote
01-11-2006, 10:02 AM
can anyone stear me in the write direction with a problem i have on an E34 525i, the problem is:

I the the power to the windscreenwhipers + electric windows + radio comes on and off ( not seperatly but together and mostly off ) and the fuses seem to be ok.
Is there any ware i should also check to find the problem the whipers are a big problem as i live in Holland and it's pretty rainy here.
thx iggy

Check the Fusable Link

Jose
01-11-2006, 10:07 AM
Iggy,

Check onder de achterbank. Daar zitten drie zwarte kastjes. Dit zijn de hoofd schakelingen voor de groepen die bij jou uitvallen. Een bekend probleem bij E34's . Het makkelijkste is om een andere E34 ernaast te hebben om de kasten uit te wisselen om de fout hetsnelst te ontdekken. Bij de dealer kunnen ze dit meestal ook uitlezen met een speciale testkast die de onderdelen van afstand via de seriele poort onder de motorkap aanstuurd.

Succes .

Bill R.
01-11-2006, 10:26 AM
Bruno's website for the fusible link repair here
(http://www.bmwe34.net/e34main/Maintenance/Electrical/Fusible_link.htm)

thx iggy

iggy
01-11-2006, 11:35 AM
Hi that was it, thank a lot for the quik help it really saved my day sorry i did not find it on the site but i really did not know what i was looking for.
Bedank voor de nederlanse reactie ook.
grtz iggy