PDA

View Full Version : So when is the E34 Picnic here in/near Chi-Town?

Bimmer Nut Ed
01-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Just wondering?

DaCan23
01-06-2006, 03:36 PM
I might be schedulin a visit to Chicago area in the spring/early summer to visit G-ma and my GF's cousin.... if it could be worked out I do the pic-a-nic boo boo

Gayle
01-06-2006, 03:38 PM
I was wondering too because Hubby and I plan to visit to his sister in Chicago at that time so that I can come to the e34 picnic. It would be nice to know the date early so I can reserve the time off from work and make other arrangements.

Jr ///M5
01-06-2006, 04:17 PM
Brandon did all of the hard work way ahead of time and got us one of the best groves in the park. It's scheduled for June 10th and here is the link to the grove location, I believe it's #4 http://www.fpdcc.com/downloads/BusseForestAndNedBrownMeadow.pdf

Again, many thanks to Brandon for getting out there as soon as they started taking reservations for the groves. It's because of his quick actions that we have a very nice spot for our meet this year.

Jr

632 Regal
01-06-2006, 06:14 PM
cool! I can do my homework and print out some maps so I dont get so bloody lost as I did the year before. I was lost in LaGuardia for over an hour and Scott saved me...lol.

dacoyote
01-06-2006, 07:22 PM
I plan on being there... even if I bring the colt

Jr ///M5
01-06-2006, 08:49 PM
cool! I can do my homework and print out some maps so I dont get so bloody lost as I did the year before. I was lost in LaGuardia for over an hour and Scott saved me...lol.

you were lost!!! 'Cause O'Hare is the airport in Chicago!!!!:D

I remember when you called, Scott talked you in like a navigator. Don't feel bad, he's had to help me out too when I was taking my daughter back to the airport and decided to try a different road. He knows those roads like the back of his hand.

There's plenty of time to plan for the event this time. Brandon says it will be the, "BIGGEST E-34 EVENT IN THE WORLD!!!!" Guess we'll be calling Barbara Adams with the Windy City BMWCCA Chapter so they can cover the event. I e-mailed her last year, but it was too of a notice. As Brandon says, this year will be the best yet!!!

See you there!

angrypancake
01-06-2006, 11:59 PM
lol laguardia sucks. spring road trip to chicago? saweeeet.

Brandon J
01-08-2006, 08:06 PM
Brandon did all of the hard work way ahead of time and got us one of the best groves in the park. It's scheduled for June 10th and here is the link to the grove location, I believe it's #4 http://www.fpdcc.com/downloads/BusseForestAndNedBrownMeadow.pdf

Again, many thanks to Brandon for getting out there as soon as they started taking reservations for the groves. It's because of his quick actions that we have a very nice spot for our meet this year.

Jr

Thanks Jr for giving the info. Yes the next e34 meet is scheduled for Saturday June 10th. This will be the BIGGEST e34 gathering ever in the world. So write it into your planners and don't miss this event.