PDA

View Full Version : e34 on Seinfeld . . . again

azale
01-06-2006, 10:25 AM
Last night I was minding my own business, enjoying the 11 p.m. syndicated Seinfeld on Fox 2 in Detroit when I saw a sweet, jet black e34.

It was the episode where Jerry is dating a Gymnast, Kramer is trying to pass a kidney stone, and Elaine is trying to keep her boss away from the computerized 3d art poster.

In the beginning of the episode, George takes a bite out of an eclair that was in the garbage and his girlfriend's mom catches him doing it and thinks he's a bum. Later in the show he gets a bad cup of coffee and tosses it onto the street . . . but it doesn't hit the street. It hits the windshield of a black e34. The driver is obviously ticked and tells him to clean it off, so George picks up some newspaper from the garbage and starts wiping the windshield. Then his girlfriend's mom sees him.

I think it's in Season 5. I'll try to post a picture if I can.

Seinfeld is funny.

kick7ca
01-06-2006, 12:50 PM
Yes TV Jerry owned an e34 before he got his Saab Convertible.

Recall the episode when the valet left the permanent B.O. stink in his E34? "It's like the blob!"
He couldn't get the smell out so he had to sell it.

Now tell me what Kramer drives and then I'll be impressed.

dacoyote
01-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Seinfeld.... is that like a TV show :-)

Anthony (M5 in Calgary)
01-06-2006, 01:07 PM
Yes TV Jerry owned an e34 before he got his Saab Convertible.

Recall the episode when the valet left the permanent B.O. stink in his E34? "It's like the blob!"
He couldn't get the smell out so he had to sell it.

Now tell me what Kramer drives and then I'll be impressed.

Gold '74 Impala

Alexlind123
01-06-2006, 07:56 PM
At one point, Kramer drives a cadillac with an "assman" license plate intended for a proctologist, the combination of the caddy and the plate is very interesting...