PDA

View Full Version : Come Make Fun of Me about Ebay

dacoyote
01-03-2006, 08:11 PM
I just bid on a car on ebay... without reading the listing all the way

Ebay Link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4601562343&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT)

My bid was $324... hopefully someone will out bid me...

His -1 feedback was also a good read job....

Gayle
01-03-2006, 09:23 PM
I just bid on a car on ebay... without reading the listing all the way

Ebay Link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4601562343&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT)

My bid was $324... hopefully someone will out bid me...

His -1 feedback was also a good read job....

Hey Charles, if you get it maybe I will buy the back door panels off of you. :) They are gray. We could have a sympathy parting out for you to ease your pain.

hakwuzhere
01-03-2006, 09:25 PM
Im not sure youd want door panels out of that.... from looking at the door panels it has water damage.

you can retract your bid if there are more than 12hrs left in the auction though. Ive done it a few times, you just have to pick a specific reason.

dacoyote
01-03-2006, 09:35 PM
Im not sure youd want door panels out of that.... from looking at the door panels it has water damage.

you can retract your bid if there are more than 12hrs left in the auction though. Ive done it a few times, you just have to pick a specific reason.

Thats what I though.... I just couldn't find the form....

I found it and selected a reason

hakwuzhere
01-03-2006, 09:39 PM
Dont do it often, since its a stat that sellers can see about you... but if it happens on occassion, no biggie.

dacoyote
01-03-2006, 09:42 PM
Dont do it often, since its a stat that sellers can see about you... but if it happens on occassion, no biggie.

It would be the second time in about 3 - 4 years... :-) thus the hard time finding it

dacoyote
01-03-2006, 09:46 PM
Hey Charles, if you get it maybe I will buy the back door panels off of you. :) They are gray. We could have a sympathy parting out for you to ease your pain.

Thx for the offer.. but that car had taken a bath....

if it had the key I prop would go for it... but having it break into my new car to get it on the flatbed is just to much.....

632 Regal
01-03-2006, 10:19 PM
[QUOI out bid you by a buck, ill give you the door panels if you pay shipping

Rigmaster
01-03-2006, 10:56 PM
Ohhh, looks like the ultra-rare '93 535i with a 2.5l engine!! Gayle- don't worry, I think the interior is grey because of all the mold.... :)

Bret.

swenpro
01-03-2006, 11:23 PM
looks like this car might be one of the infamous post-katrina flood-damaged ones that are supposed to start popping up all over the place now... interesting thing is that my car's carfax says it has a flood title and salvage title??? Someone must have made off well with an insurance claim after splashing through a puddle of water :)

Gayle
01-03-2006, 11:25 PM
Ohhh, looks like the ultra-rare '93 535i with a 2.5l engine!! Gayle- don't worry, I think the interior is grey because of all the mold.... :)

Bret.

LOL

winfred
01-04-2006, 12:00 AM
yea we will get more then a few of those, allready got a couple, one is allready fixed (99 328i with nav) we may keep the 43k mile 94 840cs for a toy, a wet car is not allways a bad thing, it depands on how wet/high it got and what kind of water, salt/brackish water and the car aint even good for parts as it's disolving quickly

looks like this car might be one of the infamous post-katrina flood-damaged ones that are supposed to start popping up all over the place now... interesting thing is that my car's carfax says it has a flood title and salvage title??? Someone must have made off well with an insurance claim after splashing through a puddle of water :)

Springfield1952
01-04-2006, 02:14 AM
What's to worry? The seller's feedback is golden. Let me quote his last customer's feedback; LOSER, LIAR, CON MAN, SCAM ARTIST, FRAUD, THIEF, CRIMINAL, NEED I SAY MORE? Gee, do you think he was upset? :D

Curt.

digitaldragon03
01-04-2006, 02:18 AM
The person has (-1) feedback. I never knew it could go backwards.

uscharalph
01-04-2006, 02:29 AM
What's to worry? The seller's feedback is golden. Let me quote his last customer's feedback; LOSER, LIAR, CON MAN, SCAM ARTIST, FRAUD, THIEF, CRIMINAL, NEED I SAY MORE? Gee, do you think he was upset? :D

Curt.
LOL!!!

onewhippedpuppy
01-04-2006, 08:17 AM
Even the steering wheel looked nasty, that thing was in some serious water. Anybody that buys a used car for quite some time needs to be very careful, there's a lot of sketchy things going on with the Katrina cars.

winfred
01-04-2006, 09:30 AM
actually in the south with our nasty humidity that mold will start growing after a month or two on all but the cleanest cars, theres a lot of funk on the avarage steering wheel to support growth anyway

Even the steering wheel looked nasty, that thing was in some serious water.

swenpro
01-04-2006, 04:42 PM
I don't understand why ANYONE would sell with an EBAY account that has -1 feedback?!! At least create a fresh account with 0 feedback

dacoyote
01-04-2006, 04:45 PM
I don't understand why ANYONE would sell with an EBAY account that has -1 feedback?!! At least create a fresh account with 0 feedback

Yeah.... unless they had the account forever....