PDA

View Full Version : forum

632 Regal
12-30-2005, 12:39 PM
It's really hard to believe that we changed to the new forum style so that posts dont get bumped off the first page in a day...now we are cycling almost 3 times a day.

Hey I'm a mod and have an idea!!!

Gayle
12-30-2005, 02:32 PM
It's really hard to believe that we changed to the new forum style so that posts dont get bumped off the first page in a day...now we are cycling almost 3 times a day.

Hey I'm a mod and have an idea!!!

Ok let's hear it.

Jr ///M5
12-30-2005, 03:44 PM
My 7 year old daughter just looked over my shoulder and saw Jeff's avatar and said, "Awww, the puppy and the kitty love each other"....

Jeff, I'm glad you aren't using the "wring the chickens neck" one. She'd be scarred for life.

Excuse me, but I have some explaining to do to a 7 year old.

dacoyote
12-30-2005, 04:07 PM
My 7 year old daughter just looked over my shoulder and saw Jeff's avatar and said, "Awww, the puppy and the kitty love each other"....

Jeff, I'm glad you aren't using the "wring the chickens neck" one. She'd be scarred for life.

Yeah... this one isn't bad

dacoyote
12-30-2005, 04:08 PM
Ok let's hear it.

Be careful what you ask for :-)

632 Regal
12-30-2005, 04:13 PM
HAHAHAHA...its not nasty, we may think it's offensive only because we know whats going on, innocent kids wouldnt even have an idea.

believe it or not I put a LOT of thought into that little picture before I posted it!

Phatty5BMW
12-30-2005, 04:28 PM
lol i love that picture :)

Gayle
12-30-2005, 04:35 PM
I thought you had an idea to keep threads from cycling off the first page in 1/3 of a day. What is it?

genphreak
12-30-2005, 04:52 PM
I thought you had an idea to keep threads from cycling off the first page in 1/3 of a day. What is it?No, Jeff's just started thread-whoring now he's been promoted to mod...

Javier
12-30-2005, 05:04 PM
of the total posts in the forum, guess he deserves certain privileges.

Javier

dacoyote
12-30-2005, 05:05 PM
No, Jeff's just started thread-whoring now he's been promoted to mod...

HAHAHA... thats a understatment

Scott C
12-30-2005, 05:23 PM
HAHAHAHA...its not nasty, we may think it's offensive only because we know whats going on, innocent kids wouldnt even have an idea.

believe it or not I put a LOT of thought into that little picture before I posted it!

You mean they aren't just cuddling?

Scott

:D