PDA

View Full Version : Whos running D'Sylva Tech/EAT While Mark's out of town?

hakwuzhere
12-29-2005, 01:05 PM
I spoke to Mark on 12/3 and he assured me that the chip I ordered through paypal would be shipped in time for the holidays. Now I have sent emails to the three addresses that I have for him, and he mentioned that he would have someone taking care of shipments up until the 12th. Well, the chip hasnt come, I cant get any tracking information, and no one has responded to my emails.

Anyone have any idea who I can contact until Mark is back in town? Im sure it was just a holiday season mix up.... but Im anxious for my chip!!!

billb
12-29-2005, 02:15 PM
I spoke to Mark on 12/3 and he assured me that the chip I ordered through paypal would be shipped in time for the holidays. Now I have sent emails to the three addresses that I have for him, and he mentioned that he would have someone taking care of shipments up until the 12th. Well, the chip hasnt come, I cant get any tracking information, and no one has responded to my emails.

Anyone have any idea who I can contact until Mark is back in town? Im sure it was just a holiday season mix up.... but Im anxious for my chip!!!

...but he's taking a well-deserved vacation, so let's just leave him be for a bit. I'm sure it's not intentional, and he'll get on your issue asap upon his return.

hakwuzhere
12-30-2005, 06:18 AM
Im not trying to track Mark down in India! :) Everyone deserves thier vacation, he mentioned to me that someone else was running the shop while he was away... thats who I wanted to get in touch with :)

632 Regal
12-30-2005, 08:52 AM
all I know is its someone in Ohio...let me see what I have in my bimmer folder

UAE
12-30-2005, 08:18 PM
i buy the chip before a month or more and still not get it, any why i hope he will back soon to get my chip.