PDA

View Full Version : OT: new use for a bent E30 bottlecap...

billb
12-29-2005, 05:49 AM
...doing some shop organization, and needed something better to hang the air hose on.

Yes, that's a 15-amp circuit that stuff's on. I haven't tripped it yet! That's an early-60's era Saylor-Beall compressor my grandpa used to use to work on dump trucks. I don't let it go much over 65 psi or so...

dacoyote
12-29-2005, 06:04 AM
...doing some shop organization, and needed something better to hang the air hose on.

Yes, that's a 15-amp circuit that stuff's on. I haven't tripped it yet! That's an early-60's era Saylor-Beall compressor my grandpa used to use to work on dump trucks. I don't let it go much over 65 psi or so...

Nice...

uscharalph
12-29-2005, 07:11 AM

Nice Touch!

Dave M
12-29-2005, 07:24 AM
In my neighborhood, some folks use a similar, yet arguably less tastefull technique for hanging their garden hose.

BTW, I love your 'in-garage library'. I believe you've given me a new project.

Dave M

kyleN20
12-29-2005, 11:03 AM
cool, i got four just like it, my brother took the e30 over about a 8in bolovard style curb, succesfully killeing 4 rims, no othe damage till he hit the ground about 30 feet after the 10 ft curb thing, bottemed out, cracked the pan, till we have time, its got metalset.